Yo BCSN whats up, Build off Comptetion sound possible?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Tntdestroyr, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Tntdestroyr

Tntdestroyr Member Penguin

Hey so this is my first post on here and thought I should start by saying, This server is awesome! Love the environment, options, and people that it provides for us, its truly the best. Wasn't a better choice out there I could have picked, but just some about me and I'll get to the point of the posting, other than saying Hi. I'm very outgoing type of person, I try to be respectful as possible to everyone even if not shown it back, but am also very honest and will call or say things as I see them. xD That sometimes can be good or bad, i'll let you decide :p. Anyways though, to the point of he post,

LETS HAVE A BUILD OFF CONTEST, lets see what we can dish out under a set amount of time which would be something like maybe 3 weeks to a month long time limit. That allows plenty of time to build something epic to beat the rest and wont interfere with everybody's daily schedules. The builds would consist of a certain topic everyone would decide on. Would be cool to see what creative builds we can pull out of it. I haven't seen any build contest yet and would really like to get to see what people can really do on BCSN.us What does everyone think? If the server isn't wanting to do anything for contest winners, I'm more than happy to provide at least the 1st place winner a prize weather be a rank or something, that is if the owners don't want to partake, which they to should join in as well, even if they don't want to provide any prizes or anything for it, ill donate to them if they were to win as there prize. Let me know what you think and if we have enough people that are actually up for the challenge ,and would like to partake in it. Show what BCSN can do :p. Thanks.

-Tntdestroyr
    or
    Kyle <--- don't be afraid to call me it. xD lol

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    DoctaCirno and Mipsu lick this.
  2. LumenFidei

LumenFidei Well-Known Member Penguin

Hey TNT, very cool idea! Maybe on a Saturday when there are some more people on! @SirRazerlyte has a great build exactly for this kind of thing. Maybe you can start a conversation with him on the forums or mail him in game

RazerH licks this.
  3. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Penguin Retired Staff

I was hoping you would say something like that!
    Anyway, hello!

4. Tntdestroyr

Tntdestroyr Member Penguin

Cool, I'm glad for the quick response on it, makes me think this could go well, this server is well overdue for a good build competition from what I can see, so lets see what everyone's got. What you got to lose right? Why not.

5. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ah, a Building Competition, how nice - Especially with the idea about it taking enough amount of time, so it wouldn't interfere with the players' everyday life! c:

6. Alkaline

Alkaline Active Member Event Winner Penguin Retired Staff

Like the idea. Dont know if i have the time to compete though but that doesnt really matter. :p

DoctaCirno licks this.
  7. Wordguy

Wordguy Shultz#7997 Staff Member Moderator Penguin

I'm willing to compete.. Unless it's Medieval. I'm bad at medieval. :p

8. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Penguin Retired Staff

Just so you know, there have been several "good build competitions" over time.