Wolf's Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Summer 2018' started by WolfPaste, Jun 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WolfPaste

WolfPaste New Member

Hello, I am WolfPaste, or Pastel! This is my mod application :)

=Info=

IGN: Wolfpaste

Alt Accounts: None

Previous IGNS: There are too many too name, so here are the first four: kittenlover1O1, KaitlynCat05, xX_WolfGamer_Xx, and TheJediKitten3

Age and Year of Birth: Age- 10, Year- 2007

Discord: ~ωσℓfραѕтє~#3583

Timezone: Centeral

Current Rank: Penguin

Current Rep: 0 (Sad, I know...)

=Application=

I would like to become a moderator because I have been on this server for very long, maybe 4 years or so? 1 year was on my brother's account. I only play on this server, and it is my favorite server. :) I would love to help other's out, and I like making others happy!

I find the thing that makes me different from other applicants is that I'm younger than most of them, and I feel that that stands out, that a young person like me would try something like this. :)

I have not been a mod in the past.

If a user asked for help, I would always help them. I don't like letting people down, it makes me sad. I would mostly respond with the correct answer, unless if I didn't know the answer.

If a user asked a question I can't answer, I would tell them to ask an owner, or another mod.

In the not too far away past, I bought a penguin rank. The other ranks I had were gifts from amazing people, but I got penguin myself. :) (With the help of my grandpa)

I could help in the future by helping players, mods, and maybe even owners! I could tell them commands, how to use commands, and much more!

=Additional Info=

I can mostly come on BCSN every day, unless I'm busy or grounded. I am mostly active on weekends. But, Summer is coming soon so I will be WAY more active! :D

I am mostly active on creative.

This is my first staff application!

I will put anything else below.

=About Me=

I love helping others, building, and I'm a tad clumsy and I make a lot of typos. :)

Edit: I am also Swedish so don't mind any spelling mistakes. xD

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018