Accepted There's one more bullet in the cylinder...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by OptimusZambie, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OptimusZambie

OptimusZambie Active Member

Username:
    OptimusZombie

Date of Ban:
    9/3/17 (I'm not entirely sure (it also says I'm not currently banned on the ban management, but I am) )

Reason of Ban:
    Disrespecting Staff

Banner:
    FatherFan

Reason of Unban:
    Boy do I have some good memories with the Appeal section. I'm no victim, I know what I did. I felt really confident that day, and boy did the water boil. I guess I didn't know when to stop, and I got my good pal Fan ticked off. I tried to take this ban as my goodbye, and that I'd move on and figure out more important things. I really enjoy logging on and doing whatever is the current "thing" on BC, whether it was constructing my massive theat(er/re) on creative whilst my friends made shops right outside, or spending time on survival dwelling within my kingdom. I know I've been told time and time again about the stuff I do, and I fail to listen on several occasions (not as much as inventor). Seriousness is not something you'd normally associate with me, but I have no clue how to portray this message any more serious. Being a part of the BC community may not seem like much to those who play on massive servers with thousands of players each day. You won't get to know anyone on those servers, BC is a tightly packed family with a lot of player-based activities that can't be matched elsewhere. I feel like I'm drifting off topic so, I absolutely desire to find myself back onto Buildcraftia.
    If you do unban me, know this, and only this: I've changed, I know those two words don't mean anything but I really mean it. You may ask, how? I'll limit my use of chat to the best of my abilities. I'll stop being the server fool, and I will LISTEN to staff on the FIRST occasion rather than pushing my limits (or going on a tangent about Crystal Pepsi (that stuff is good) ). Note that I won't appeal again if this is denied, I have accepted those terms fully. Auf Weidersehen, Arrivaderci, Adios, Goodbye...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Alkaline

Alkaline Moderator Staff Member Moderator Event Winner Penguin

ACCEPTED

Sorry for the late reply.
    I hope you are true to your words. I know for a fact that you can be nice, you have never caused trouble for me
    and I hope you can continue like that with the other members of BC.

Hope to see you on the server again! (and please behave in the future :p)

-Alkaline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.