The Reveal

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ItsAZZA, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Yesterday, we told about the big secret... Well, it's going to get revealed, if you already didn't knew about it.

BuildCraftia has partnered with the YouTuber TangoTek (https://twitter.com/TangoTekLP). We have promised to maintain and host his Patreon server for his patreons. His old server was having lots of performance issues, and we offered a solution.

The player count for BuildCraftia is back to the normal state, and the players from Tango's Patreon server are no longer added to the overall number.

Since this change, some of you might have connection issues to BuildCraftia server, but that is only temporary. This is caused by DNS servers not updating. If you are not able to connect, please connect using: 1.proxy.bcsn.us:25566

If you have any questions, please ask down below in the comments. Leo and I will be answering to them.

RazerH, Lee, Miner and 5 others lick this.
  2. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

My udders were stimulated yesterday. They are now milky.

This is amazing. Amazing. So happy. Wow. Can't thank you guys enough for making this happen.

Napkin and Bins lick this.
  3. LordN826

LordN826 Well-Known Member

Wait so why was that such a big secret? Is the news that we will be featured on YouTube or Twitter by this guy? I don't really see why it was such a big secret. And where is paintball at?

knewnie, Acer2332 and Dusty lick this.
  4. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Working with a 200,000+ subscriber YouTuber is something big you can usually only dream about. It opens many opportunities. And yes, we might get showcased/featured on a video, but we aren't demanding anything in return for now.

RazerH, Wordguy, Miner and 1 other person lick this.
  5. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

Tell him to make a forums

Bins licks this.
  6. LordN826

LordN826 Well-Known Member

Ah ok. I needed some clarification. I wasn't sure if we were getting featured or just helping some youtuber out

7. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

cool beans

Acer2332 and Miner lick this.