The "Leaving BC" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nine_Terasu, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Nine_Terasu

Nine_Terasu Lover. Admin. Buttstabber. Retired Staff

So I have noticed lately that a lot of people have been leaving BC. Along with them leaving, most of them post a thread related to them leaving, the reason they have left, and blah blah blah, and it kinda clutters the forums with threads (at least I think so). So, to clean up that part of the forums and to make things more organized, I created this thread for people to post when and if they leave BC, whether for an extended amount of time or just for a few days.

I only ask that you do not make jokes about the people who are leaving like if player blah blah leaves for the reason of blah blah, don't be like "oh I hated blah blah thank god he's gone" because that's just not nice.
    Thanks
    -Nine

RazerH licks this.
  2. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Nine, as much as I love this idea, people won't get the attention they want so will probably make false statements in their own thread for publicity.

3. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Actually, as an addition to the Introduce yourself forum I might create a Farewell forum of sorts, if I see more and more of the threads pooping popping up everywhere.

4. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

Mature, also I don't think enough people are leaving to require an entire subforum

5. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

Crap. I just pooped everywhere.

Napkin and athletedan lick this.
  6. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

Awwww that's disgusting! *inserts smiling peice of poop emoji*

Napkin licks this.
  7. FatherFan

FatherFan Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

I'd have to agree with Miner here, there's not enougb people to have an entire subforum.