Sud's gon come back!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Axebreaker, Jun 30, 2015.

?

Do you want Sudaiys back?

This poll will close on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:12 PM.
  1. YES, HES AWESOME

85.7%
  2. NO, REDRIDDLERS BETTER

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Axebreaker

Axebreaker Well-Known Member

Hey guys, its me, Grommash.

So let me bring it straight. during this date 6/30/15, i told red about how we wanted the old Sud back, and he agreed. We all wanted that cool guy back, i think so. Because the 70's Riddler thing wasing working out for us all. so he accepted to give us back the old sud from back then but, he wants proof that we want that sud back.

He aksed for 10 people to say that they want sudaiys back on and not Red. if you comment truthly that you want sud back, its one step closer to getting him back, now the choice is yours.

2. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Why are you making this thread just let him do whatever the hell he wants instead of attracting unwanted attention from people who honestly don't care.

Its a name for Christ's sake.

RazerH and Remmi lick this.
  3. Wordguy

Wordguy Well-Known Member Penguin

No need to be a negative Nancy. Though I would suggest moving this to Off Topic or something.

4. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

just fyi red is sud

RazerH licks this.
  5. LordN826

LordN826 Well-Known Member

Not to get to far into this, by I think it was a personality change that he wants

6. Wordguy

That is correct. Red once said that whenever he changes his username, his personality changes also, so we want not only the attitude, but the friendship and fun of sudaiys, because Red seems like an evil jerk tbh. No offense, just speaking off what the name implies.

DoctaCirno licks this.
  7. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Yeah because a username on an online game is gonna affected your personality q.q

RazerH and Bins lick this.
  8. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

also why is this in the creative server section shouldn't this be in random ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RazerH and Remmi lick this.
  9. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

I'd like sud back :D

RazerH, NapkinDabber and DoctaCirno lick this.
  10. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

^same beans tbh its personality actually alters a little bit when it's name changes.

11. Miner

Idk why a lot of you are being mean about this. He's just asking a question. Chill out.

RazerH licks this.
  12. HoundofNimbus

HoundofNimbus Well-Known Member

2 More people need to vote yes

13. PhoenixStudios

PhoenixStudios Community Manager Staff Member Administrator Community Manager Moderator

Notice:
    Thread moved to 'Off-Topic' Discussion.

RazerH and LordN826 lick this.
  14. Olocool17

Olocool17 Well-Known Member

oh my god each time I look at the signature I made for you i'm like
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    anyways I would like Sud back: i'll vote !

15. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

Sud come back i vote sud!

16. Dry

Dry Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Pick a fucking name god dam
    People are getting bored of it like seriously pick a name or whatever and live with it your going around every 2 weeks leaving and wanting attention for yourself then making another forum account ontop of like the other 6 stupid accounts you have. its annoying, irrigating and boring and stupid.
    I dont really care if Sud comes back I want him to stick with one name. Up to him if he wants to come back

LordN826, Lee, MrIvy and 3 others lick this.
  17. Axebreaker

Axebreaker Well-Known Member

18. Miner

I agree with dry, it's fine to question whether you should go back to your old personality with a name change even tho that's not at all how personalities work. attention seeking is not ok.

Lee licks this.
  19. Wordguy

I also agree with Dry. To be honest, I don't really like name changes. Everyone changes their names, and it confuses everyone with parties and world white lists. Just pick 1 name, be good with it, for for gods sake, stay on ONE forums account. Because I believe there is a
    'I'm leaving' on each account
    Sudaiys, TurboTeddyTurtle, Riddler, RedRiddler, Sudburry, JUST PICK 1 NAME, AND STAY WITH IT.

mrfishfishy licks this.
  20. Dry

Dry Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Feel free to explain how voicing a right opinion which im sure everyone except you agree with.
    Or is it your not getting the attention now and you think its rude?
    Go ahead explain if you will.

MrIvy, Wordguy, Lee and 1 other person lick this.