Staff Application - prjctmayhem

Discussion in 'Summer 2018' started by prjctmayhem, Jun 4, 2018.

1. prjctmayhem

prjctmayhem New Member

IGN: prjctmayhem

Age & year of birth: 16, 2001

Discord: prjctmayhem#9593

Country & Timezone: United States, EST

Current BuildCraftia Rank: MVP

Current Reputation: 0

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?: I have been apart of this server for quite some time and I care about it deeply. I want to try to make Buildcraftia become as lively as it used to be and I would like to make both old and new player's experiences on this server as enjoyable as possible.

What makes you different to other applicants?: I have been around on this server since late 2012 or early 2013 and I have watched both people on the server and the server itself grow so much. I think I could also offer some ideas.

Do you have any past experience with moderating?: No

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? : I would help in anyway that I could by explaining the commands and how to do them and explaining related commands. I would also ask if they have any other questions or if I could be of help in any other way.

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?: I would try to find answers on forums or other resources and if that doesn't work, I would ask another staff member online or through Discord.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?: I have helped other players with builds and how to use different commands along with donating.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?: I would like to help with new ideas and upcoming projects as well as trying to make the server as welcoming as possible to new players. I want to also continue to donate as much as I can to the server.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: 2-4 hours everyday until July 30th through August 3rd
    which it will probably be 1-2 two hours sometime in the morning.

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?: Creative plots and survival

How many staff application have you made previously?: None

Anything else we should know? : With band camp and marching band rehearsals towards the end of summer,
    I will probably not be online for long or I will be online during different times than usual.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Optional
    Tell us about yourself: The thing in life I am most passionate about is music. I play trombone in high school band and marching band and several different instruments outside of school such as guitar, piano, and ukulele.