Staff Application - jeremy333

Discussion in 'Summer 2018' started by <J_-xXJEREMY333Xx-_L>, Jun 4, 2018.

1. <J_-xXJEREMY333Xx-_L>

<J_-xXJEREMY333Xx-_L> Helper Staff Member Helper

IGN: jeremy333

Alternative accounts: jeremy333v2 (pretty sure this is inactive)

Previous in-game names (If applicable): N/A

Age & year of birth: 16 2002

Discord: jeremy333#3083

Country & Timezone: United States of America (Eastern Time)

Current BuildCraftia Rank: Penguin

Current Reputation: 200 (was 500+ then got real inactive but I’m going to start voting more frequently!)

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?: Honestly I really would like the opportunity, this is like my 4th application as well as my last, I’m not leaving or anything but I know when I’m not worthy of a position. (If I don’t get moderator, maybe consider helper)

What makes you different to other applicants?: I can do a backflip (not in Minecraft)

Do you have any past experience with moderating?: Yes and No. Yes, Moderating several little children in vacation camps over summers (been doing this for like 4-5 years) No, being never a Minecraft server moderator.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? : mostly I would help them by telling them what to do, while I show them step by step so hopefully they get it. If not I’ll repeat the process...

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?: if the rare instance occurs, I’ll ask any online staff(on server or discord) or any other member that knows the solution.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?: provided a DTC map (got accepted and got good feedback from the one time I played it with others),
    Nothing much else really except being supportive on the server actively since 2013

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?: anything I get called to do so by me or others...

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: pretty much anytime, I have discord and MineChat so I can still hop on to settle disputes, but I’m pretty sure fans banhammer is better than what I can do. Message me anytime and I’ll hop on

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?:Creative, Survival, sometimes realms

How many staff application have you made previously?: 4 and this is lucky number five (can be good or bad luck)

Anything else we should know? : I’m doing this whole application on my phone, at midnight, in Houston Texas, on a half inflated air mattress, laying on the worlds flattest pillow in a very hot sleeping bag but I ain’t complaining...

=-=-=-=-=-=

Optional
    Tell us about yourself: I’m a 16 year old boy from the middle of Florida. I go to high school and am going into junior year. (Wish me luck) #Foreststrong (we had a school shooting on 4/20/18) ASIDE FROM THAT... I plan on aeronautical engineering as a career field in the future!