Staff Application - Fluff

Discussion in 'Summer 2018' started by FluffyFurryPaws, Jun 3, 2018.

1. FluffyFurryPaws

FluffyFurryPaws New Member

IGN: KawaiiFluff

Alternative accounts: None

Previous in-game names (If applicable): SmolFluffz, FluffyFurryPaws, AyeItzFluffz, ItzFluffz

Age & year of birth: Age: 14 Year: 2004

Discord: Ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ#7408

Country & Timezone: Country: United States Time Zone: Eastern

Current BuildCraftia Rank: Penguin

Current Reputation: 0

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?: I'd like to become moderator because I like to help people. Helping people is something I love to do and would love to have as a job.

What makes you different to other applicants?: I've been on BuildCraftia for almost two years now I think. I've learned to help as many people as I can.

Do you have any past experience with moderating?: No.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? : I would ask them what the problem was and help them the best I could.
    If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?: I would ask another staff member for advice or an answer to the question.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?: Voted and occasionally helped other players.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?: Help other players with bigger problems that only mods can do.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: 2-4 Hours a day. Daily

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?: Creative and Word World

How many staff application have you made previously?: None

Anything else we should know? : I know almost nothing about w/e, so I'll need to be informed with that. lol

=-=-=-=-=-=

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018