Accepted Slime Run Map: Pinwheel Palace

Discussion in 'Slime Run Maps' started by Remmi, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remmi

Remmi Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

First off, I don't see any format for this so I will be using the paintball map format, because I'm assuming it's the format for all the mini-game maps. If not I'm sorry, and I can change it to the correct format.

Name: Pinwheel Palace

Author(s): MissRemmi

Location & screenshots: You can find this map by visiting my 48th plot(this may change whether or not i claim more plots or get rid of any). The ID of the main plot is: -3;-5. This plot is in the premium world, not the regular plot world.
    Top Layer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Top Layer Roof:
    [​IMG]
    Second, Third, and Forth Layer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Floor: Just a quick note, I had copied the floor onto the ground without the walls, because it was easier to see.
    [​IMG]

Description: I used //hcyl 155 30,30 1, to start this map off. That is just giving you an estimate of the size. It is four layers of the same design, as I noticed most maps had the same design on each layer. It reminds me of a pinwheel with all of the colours! The floor looks somewhat of a flower/pinwheel, and I thought that a pinwheel palace fitted it the best, because of all of the colours like I said before. It was really fun to build, and in my opinion I thought it would be the perfect size for a slime run map. Anyways, I hope you like it!

Why should this map be selected? I think that this map should be accepted, because like I said in the description I thought it was a very good size for a slime run map. Also, we do only have two maps so I figured I would give it a try and make my own! I find it very appealing to look at ^-^, if I don't say so myself! I made the inside of it look very nice, because that's all you would see, and I do think it would be an excellent map. It doesn't have anything too special, so it is more classic and traditional. I made it all closed off so no one could jump off, I also put barriers on the walls so no one could sit there and camp the whole time. Enjoy!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    yvagary, athletedan, Ryan3419 and 6 others lick this.
  2. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

I lick this map. I had to come up with the name for RamenNoodle here tho.

yvagary and Remmi lick this.
  3. Ryan3419

Ryan3419 Active Member Retired Staff

Looks amazing!

4. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

Amazballs. I seem to say that for everything I like so this is to my likeing :D

Remmi licks this.
  5. Remmi

Thank you guys!

yvagary licks this.
  6. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Added on my to-do list, will accept if AZZA doesn't mind.

7. Remmi

did you add it yet....

8. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

Remmi licks this.
  9. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

As @AZZA has not responded I assume he doesn't mind so I will go ahead and mark this as accepted.

Remmi, JeremyC and NapkinDabber lick this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.