Q&A about John and his comics.

Discussion in 'Ask Me Anything' started by johnyman333, Feb 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. johnyman333

johnyman333 The John Penguin

Hello, welcome to the first John q&a.
    You're allowed to ask John, or characters in his comics like on those ask pages on tumblr.
    Don't ask too personal stuff.
    And if you want to ask a question, but can't think up one, I'll give you some example questions.

Remember to add the name of the character you're asking, and if you don't know his name just say something like "to the wok headed person" or "to the 10 feet tall monstrosity"

When choosing an example question, just type it's number and the person you're asking.

1. How's life?
    2. How's the weather up there?
    3. What card games do you play?
    4. Why IS there a void inside your home planet?
    5. What does 2288 mean?
    6. Favourite food?
    7. How did giant Jacob get back to earth after being smacked into outer space with the great wall of china?
    8. How does a time machine/rocket made out of regular old household things work?
    9. MARCO
    10. What are your hobbies?
    Tbh I just came up with these questions on the spot don't sue me
    11.sue john
    Oh consarn it.

Ask away!

DoctaCirno and Bins lick this.
  2. Bins

Bins Well-Known Member

How long does it take you to make comics?

johnyman333 licks this.
  3. johnyman333

It could take up from 1-2 hours to a couple days (depending on the length of the comic and my laziness)

DoctaCirno and Bins lick this.
  4. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

1; So, John, why did you chose square people for your Original Characters?

2; Does every species of the Squarepeople - or whatever you call them - have white, or yellow-like texture?

3; What are these square people made of?

4; What does these square people usually eat?

5; Does a Squareperson have any enemies?

6; Is the squareperson an actual species, or are they a sub-species? If so, then what kind of sub-species? And what species are they originating from?

And yes, these are my questions - for now - ~ !

~Cirno

5. johnyman333

1. I always liked simple geometric shapes.
    2. White, all white like a sheet.
    3. Dunno
    4. I don't have to eat necessarily, but I do enjoy normal people food.
    5. Antijohn and clock person are the closest thing to enemies I've got.
    6. I'm the only true one at exists. So no.

DoctaCirno licks this.
  6. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Why did you give multiple characters the same name

DoctaCirno licks this.
  7. johnyman333

Cause I see all those cartoons and comics where every single character has a different name, and eventually it gets to the point where they start digging up some way obscure names. Also, it happens in real life, no? I have a lot of friends who share the same name.
    Also, some character traits of the actual characters may have been inspired by my irl best friends, therefore some are named after them.

DoctaCirno licks this.
  8. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Very well.

Now, I would like to ask some more questions - you probably expected this.. - ~ !

1;
    So, do Squarepeople die? If so; How?

2; Are you planning to bring more Squarepeople - or other kind of species - into your cast?

3; Out of all your Squarepeople, which one is the clever one? And who's the stupid one?

4; Does any of your Squarepeople have any kind of desire? If so; What kind of desire?

5; And now.. What's Antijohn made of?

6; How did you get the idea to make Antijohn?

7; What kind of species is Antijohn?

8; If you had to fit Antijohn into the Dere-Types, which one whould he be, then? Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere, Dandere?

9; What's the matter with the relationship between Antijohn and Clock Person?

I'll not bother you with more questions - for now! - ~ !

~Cirno

9. johnyman333

First things first, I'm assuming that by square people you mean the loons along with me.
    Now.

1. They are people, so i guess they die, how though? No idea

2. Maybe.

3. Well, the smartest guy in the gang is Li'l John, but nobody is necessarily the stupid one, but if I had to choose, I'd say that the long headed Jacob is, cause he mostly acts before he thinks.

4. Jacob likes jam, I bet he always wants more.

5. Anti John stuff? Dunno

6. Napkin said something along the lines of "John with the smile should be villain" and boom, he was made.

7. Dunno.

8. Uhhhhh. Johndere?

9. Well, AntiJohn has something against me for some reason, and clock person just wants to do evil things. AntiJohn isnt really that nice to him, despite him doing all the dirty work, like inventing the spacecraft they're on right now. He did think of quitting and joining us if he keeps disrespecting him though. Clock person really isn't that evil.

DoctaCirno licks this.
  10. Wordguy

Wordguy Shultz#7997 Staff Member Moderator Penguin

1. How's life?
    2. How's the weather up there?
    3. What card games do you play?
    4. Why IS there a void inside your home planet?
    5. What does 2288 mean?
    6. Favourite food?
    7. How did giant Jacob get back to earth after being smacked into outer space with the great wall of china?
    8. How does a time machine/rocket made out of regular old household things work?
    9. MARCO
    10. What are your hobbies?
    11. Do all of your comics happen in the same timeline?
    12. What other comic book series are on your planet/how do they relate to BC? I.e. Does your comic happen in the same universe as the 8Ball, or is the 8Ball a comic series on your planet/universe?

11. johnyman333

Oh boy nice work copy pastin those first ten.
    Welp.

1. Pretty good, pretty good
    2. Snowy
    3. UNO
    4. Actually it's just a huge cave.
    5. A lot of things
    6. Either Lasagne, spaghetti, pizza or my dads chicken fry, or my grandmas corn stew.
    7. He hit the moon on the way, apparently moon dust is good at reversing enlargement caused by car washes. Then he fell down because gravity I guess.
    8. Well, the time machine ran mostly on sunflower oil and the futuristic design of the couch. The rocket? Cartoon logic maybe?
    9. POLO
    10. Drawing comics of course, collecting minerals, astrology and tinkering with machinery.
    11. If by same timeline you mean that they come one after another, your answer is, dunno.
    12. I haven't really spoken with Napkin about if our comics should be in the same universe. Maybe.

There we go.

DoctaCirno and Wordguy lick this.
  12. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

What is a unicorn?

What is space?

What is time?

WHAT IS LIFE????

Wordguy licks this.
  13. johnyman333

A unicorn is the national animal of Scotland. It is a very rarely seen majestic and mythical animal.

Space is the term we use to describe the universe. Which itself is the place containing all of the planets, stars, quasars, black holes, voids, and many theorhetical things that exist. It is the second largest thing known to man.

Time is a construct of human perception, an attempt to put some order in the world and their lives. It is based off rotations of planets around stars. Pretty meaningless, but allows scheduling.

Life? That's easy.

DoctaCirno and Dusty lick this.