Denied Please I want to be back..

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LittleKreeper, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleKreeper

LittleKreeper New Member

LittleKreeper

Date of Ban:
    12th December 2016

Reason of Ban:
    "being disrespectful"

Banner
    DustyAshton

Reason of Unban:
    Please let me back, I don't care if you don't even let me use TPA or let me keep penguin, demote me to Member for all I care I just want to be back, I miss my friends, I miss my community. I made mistakes, not because I wanted to but because I am human, I have emotions, I have issues, MANY issues such as anxiety, depression, PTSD. I had to see my dad INCHES away from death, several times. I was angry and mad, I was sad, I mashed up my keyboard at people who I didn't agree with, I did what I thought was right, but wasn't. I first found bcsn when I first found out about Minecraft servers back in 2012, when I was in 2nd grade, I am young, I am stupid and dumb, but I don't think just because of that -just because of how my mind works and functions- makes me lower and less valuable than everybody else. I can change, I can grow and learn new things. I know I have "the most extensive" ban record according to my denier, but I want to be back where my friends are, I want to be back where I was first happy.

2. Remmi

Remmi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

This ban appeal has been, denied. It has not been a full 30 days after your last appeal. The earliest date you can appeal is, January 31st, 2017. If you have any other questions feel free to contact a staff member.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.