Suggestion Paintball Suggestions

Discussion in 'Paintball Bugs & Suggestions' started by Kashers, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Kashers

Kashers Social Tiger Penguin Retired Staff

So paintball was released today and i was really hyped about it!
    Although, it does have tons of bugs that led onto ideas. So here is a few lists of some suggestions I think would make paintball (and other games) a lot better!

• Ability to pick a kit before the game fully starts: Currently, the only way of picking a kit is through the lobby, and I think it would be a lot easier if you could pick a kit during the first time frame before the game starts. For example, Once you join the game, you will have 20 seconds to pick a kit and then you will be teleported to the map with the normal 10 second countdown.
    • 30 seconds until game starts: This would be so much better (as i stated earlier) if you get extended time to pick a kit with a 20 second time frame, giving you enough time to pick a kit and let others join.
    • Teammate healing: Now, earlier there was a mechanism where you throw a bottle to heal yourself or others. But instead, the new version that was removed and there was no way of healing. UNTIL NOW! This idea will allow you to shoot your teammates, but instead of hurting them, you heal them (0.5 hearts per paintball). This would be very cool because it is original and unused on other servers. This is also unique because paintball is a team game, to get healed your teammates need to heal you, vice-versa (you cannot heal yourself)
    • In-game shop: This will allow you to buy in-game perks for the current round you have based on the number of kills (for example: 5 kills = one paint bomb, 10 kills = super gun for 60 seconds, one hit super killing gun).

2. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

The healing would be OP with machine gunners.

Kashers licks this.
  3. Kashers

Kashers Social Tiger Penguin Retired Staff

Not necessarily, if the player is down to one heart, they have to get up eighteen 0.5 hearts. Also machine gun is pretty off accuracy im pretty sure in the new PB. ALSO the old pb healed a player in less time a machine gun would ever. Adding on the fact of how long the rounds last now.

4. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

I think healing is kinda pointless since there are team lives... It would make the game last even longer than it currently does. Plus if we added healing, two players could spawn kill by having one shooting them, and the other constantly healing the first one.