Network Update!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MattyC, Dec 31, 2014.

1. MattyC

MattyC What is life Retired Staff

Good Afternoon Everyone!

First and foremost i would like to wish you all a very happy new year and all the best for the year ahead from all of us here at BuildCraftia.

So as some of you may have noticed we are currently in the process of updating our network to the latest version of Minecraft 1.8!

At this moment in time our friendly neighbourhood penguin developer leo is working on updating the various elements of the network. Some of these elements will take longer than others as a lot of our network is custom and will have to be update manually such as our mini games.

Below is a list of the servers and their update status

Hub - Complete
    Creative - Complete (Connect Using c.bcsn.us)
    Survival - Complete (Connect Using s.bcsn.us)
    Mini-games - Incomplete

Once you are on the updated creative you will notice that there has been a few changes.
    • We have decided to switch our plot plugin to a new and updated plugin called "Plot Squared" as we can all admit that PlotMe was a tad old. You can see a list of all the commands for the new plugin, all very similar and some very cool new features
    • Various cosmetic updates such as a new tab, announcements etc and lots more to come
    I would also like to bring to your attention that with this being the first phase of the update we are in an "alpha" of sorts, so expect bugs. We are already aware of numerous bugs but if you find anymore please post them down below in the comments so we can rectify them as soon as possible

[​IMG]
    Courtesy of Hespy
    Today, December 31st also marks the end of our 50% OFF sale. We will be announcing the final total to be donated to our charities in the comings days and thank you very much for your generosity.

So for now that is all, Just remember to connect directly to creative and not through the hub for now using 1.8 and the IP c.bcsn.us

Thank you, and happy new year

Matty and the BuildCraftia Team :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    Jessie, Lee, NapkinDabber and 6 others lick this.
  2. HazlerTheDazzler

HazlerTheDazzler Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Sweet I look forward for the new survival and updated minigames!

NapkinDabber and yvagary lick this.
  3. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

very nice thread matty :). This gets me so syched for whats to come

4. FatherFan

FatherFan The Priest Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

Many of the Essentials commands are broken, (i.e /home, /warp, /tpahere, etc.)

HazlerTheDazzler licks this.
  5. Kashers

Kashers Social Tiger Penguin Retired Staff

I'm pumped for everything 1.8!!

Let's all congratulate Leo (Quicksteve), our favorite penguin and developer for putting tons of hard work into updating the server!

6. HazlerTheDazzler

HazlerTheDazzler Well-Known Member Retired Staff

congratulations

7. MattyC

MattyC What is life Retired Staff

All working once again ! Thanks to the one and only AZZA

FatherFan and JeremyC lick this.
  8. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

azza is amazing

johnyman333 licks this.
  9. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

BTW i cant connect to the server idk if this is my computer or the server but the message says this exactly: Could not connect to default or fallback server please try again later: java.net.ConnetException thanks
    -athletedan

10. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Azza temporarily shut down the server. The perms were like disorganized or something.

ALSSOOOO

Try not to push around Azza too much with "I CAN'T USE MY //toenail COMMAND FIX IT NAAOOOO". He's just a person like us, and can only do one thing at a time. He's trying to get it done as fast as he can, but I cant imagine how hard it is to do stuff like this without the assistance or our icy, feathered developer. Ok that was the monthly preach by Napkin.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    MattyC, JeremyC and MacMeBenny lick this.
  11. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Plot plugin error "Cannot claim more plots" has been fixed. You can now claim plots as before. Premium world is still a little 'unstable' and not working 100% properly. Please stick with the normal world, if possible.

athletedan and HazlerTheDazzler lick this.
  12. TNTMan1289

TNTMan1289 Well-Known Member

Wait, Since We Switched Plot Plugins, Does That Mean The Plots Got Reset?

13. NapkinDabber

If that were the case people would be screaming all over forums about it, right about now.

JeremyC licks this.
  14. IronButterMan

IronButterMan New Member

Bug: //set red for red wool does not function

15. FatherFan

FatherFan The Priest Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

16. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Making good progress with the Minigame/Hub.

MattyC licks this.
  17. NapkinDabber

I hate to necropost (not rlly) but is hub finished at least build wise?????

Bins, RazerH, JeremyC and 1 other person lick this.
  18. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Yes it is.