Nesk Valley Project :P

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lewis, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Lewis

Lewis Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey guys, it's me lewis! as you obvs know, IM SORRY IM RARELY ON THE FORUMS SO IDK HOW TO WRITE STUFF XD. Okay, so Myself, Lee, wolfi, remmi & acer - along with a bunch of other amazing builders have been working on this project which is located on my realm.

I CANT DO FORUM STUFF SO I COULDNT ATTACH PICTURES, IF YOU CONTACT ME ON DISCORD, OR ON THE SERVER, I CAN SHOW YOU EITHER THE PICTURES OR INGAME :D

So wtf is nesk valley?!

Nesk valley is really just the name of my realm with the cities and towns within it.

oKay so why are u telling us this?!?!?!?

Basically, we are looking for even more awesome builders to contribute to the world! We have lots of ideas and plans to extend the world, but we thought that it would be a lot more fun - and productive with the rest of the community! So we're inviting you to come and add to this project!

All you need to do is post below the following info!

Your In-Game name!

Your build style (pictures would be great!)

Ideas

And how much time you could dedicate to the project!

Thanks guys and i hope a few, maybe a lot, (idk) of you are interested!

Lee, Remmi and Napkin lick this.
  2. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

Can't wait to see product!

Lewis licks this.
  3. Remmi

Remmi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

I'll post some screenshots tomorrow

Lewis licks this.
  4. Lewis

Lewis Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've inserted this map, it is a little outdated as we've had some major progress in the city centre ( where the green lines are) (and alks cathedral which is amazing!) , but yeah, just for you all to look!

Attached Files:

Alkaline licks this.