MLIA

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Nine_Terasu, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Nine_Terasu

Nine_Terasu Lover. Admin. Buttstabber. Retired Staff

MLIA is from the not as popular as it used to mylifeisaverage.com.

Basically what this is, is you start off a post with the word "today" and then you write something that could happen to you in a funny or comical manner. Then at the end, you put MLIA, or My Life is Average.

Examples :

Today, I realized that whenever flies land, they rub their hands together like an evil maniac does before launching an evil plan. I'm onto you, you dirty flies. MLIA.

Today, I lightly tossed my phone onto my bed and it bounced off 3 walls, broke a lamp, and killed the cat. MLIA.

Have fun!

2. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

Today, I was just walking and even though all the ice was melted, I still somehow managed to find some and fell. MLIA

Remmi licks this.
  3. Kashers

Kashers Social Tiger Penguin Retired Staff

Today, My phone was stepped on, crushed and dropped eleven times, no cracks until i placed it down and it set on fire. MLIA

athletedan licks this.
  4. FatherFan

FatherFan Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Today, I almost got into a fight, I then threw my phone off my house, without a scratch. MLIA.

5. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

Today, i decided to play mc. But my computer wasdown, so i powered it up, it automatically googled google.com, i got 1 billion viruses, then the computer started saying evil laughs. When i shut it down, it said Access denied. MLIA

6. Nine_Terasu

Nine_Terasu Lover. Admin. Buttstabber. Retired Staff

Today, I was eating goldfish and blue Gatorade and a girl said that "it was like having an ocean in your mouth." I can never have blue gatorade without goldfish ever again. MLIA.

7. FatherFan

FatherFan Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Today, I took down the countries of Russia, North Korea, and China. How, you may ask? I asked for it.
    MLIA.

8. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Today Tild my Spanish teacher she's a terrible teacher and needs to stop bullshitting us, MLIA