Miner's Application

Discussion in 'Summer 2017' started by Miner, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

=============================

Prerequisites

=============================

IGN
    : likeaminer49

Alt. Accounts: None

Previous IGN: None applicable

Age & Year of Birth: 17; 1999

Discord: Miner#6840

Country & Timezone: USA; EST

Current Rank: Penguin

Current Reputation: 10

===============================

Moderator Application

Why would you like to become a Moderator? :
    Having finally finished my senior year of school, I have the time now again to give to the server and play on it regularly. With that freedom in mind, I want to not only get back into playing on the server but being one of the staff enlisted to help players. Being one of the veteran members of the server, I want to see it prosper and to see that all players enjoy it for the server it is.

What makes you different to other applicants? :
    I think one major thing that sets me aside from other applicants are the responsibilities I've had. Aside from being staff here previously, I was the captain of my crew team two years running(We also won 2 events at nationals during my time wink wink) and have been section leader in my own band and another college band. Over my years in school I've also held various other positions of responsibility that have shaped my leadership skills. Overall I think I can stand out with my leadership and ability to hold responsibility well.

Do you have any past experience with Moderating? :
    Just over a year as mod and admin here on Buildcraftia. A few months on another server as an admin until it shut down.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? :
    Usually with things like plot commands, it's a syntax error. So I would help correct them or if need be, do it for them. If it's something out of their control like a bug I'd tell Leo or Azza and see what they can do.

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?
    I'd look through /help and the forum guides to see if I can find an answer. If i couldn't find one, I'd ask Azza or Leo.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia? :
    I donated for the MVP rank and donated 75$ again to the Conquest project which went straight to Zach's pocket. In 2015 I was promoted to mod and then later, admin and served in those positions til about November 2016.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia? :
    Help with plans for the future for the server and moderate the heck out of it.

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: Since it's summer, I can come on pretty much all day all week. Once school starts up I won't be sure how much I can be on, but judging by the amount of players who went through college and stay on, I'll probably be able to have a decent time on the server.

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on? : Creative

How many staff application have you made previously? (If applicable):
    4 previously, 2 of which were accepted.

Anything else we should know? : Glad to be back yo