Accepted markune's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MrIvy, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Username:
    markune

Date Of Ban:
    Not sure, sorry. And it says i have no current bans on https://penguin.bcsn.us/banmanagement/index.php

Reason Of Ban:
    Grief in survival.

Banner:
    MissRemmi

Reason Of Unban:
    I'm sorry that I griefed good people. I did it harmlessly because I was bored and I thought that it would be able to be rolled back. I believe I should be given a second chance because this was my first major offense and I did not intend to break any rules. (I thought grief was allowed for some reason because I've heard stories from Dusty of her raiding). I would at least like to be unbanned on the servers other than survival if anything. Thank you.

2. FatherFan

FatherFan The Priest Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

Hello there and thanks for appealing your ban on BuildCraftia!

To cut things short, I'd like to inform you that your appeal has been accepted.
    But with a few notes when you return:
    Please remember to not be rude to people and their property, especially on survival, even if you're bored. Yes yes I know blowing stuff up is fun, but please don't blow up people's bases. Griefing/raiding is permitted in survival, but only on unclaimed land. You are not in the greatest standing with some of the staff members, so be sure to make reparations.

Again, thanks for appealing and have a great day and have some fun on BuildCraftia!
    Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.