Added/Fixed Mail Saver / Catalog

Discussion in 'Creative Bugs & Suggestions' started by knewnie, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knewnie

knewnie Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Okay so this idea came to me a few months ago when the same situation happened, but then i subsequently forgot about it until now.

The /mail system is very simple: you can send mail, read mail, and clear mail. However, if someone sends you a rather important, funny, or valuable nature, there is no way to keep it without the "You have x unread mail." popup coming up repeatedly. I propose something like "/mail save" where it would take the mail in your inbox and send it to a catalog of sorts. With /mail catalog, you can freely see any mail you have saved without the annoying popup constantly. I think this would be a small, yet valuable quality-of-life update for the server; though since its such a minor issue, the importance is low, meaning there's no rush.

Lee, yvagary, Dusty and 2 others lick this.
  2. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

Yes because I've been getting a lot of death threats from MissRemmi and I need to save them all for the cops to see, without all the extra bologna inbetween!

Pls add!

Lee, Dry and knewnie lick this.
  3. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

knewnie licks this.
  4. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Implemented finally, should be active as soon as the server restarts. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.