Denied MacMeBenny Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MacMeBenny, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

Username:
    MacMeBenny

Date of Ban:
    2nd July 2016 10:07:39 PM

Reason of Ban:
    Raiding claimed base

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    Quicksteve

Reason of Unban:
    I wanted to take the time to write an ban appeal due to the fact that I merely just miss the server and want to see what is new and going on and how everyone is doing. I understand that raiding a claimed base was wrong and I see how that is against the rules, although I must of thought considering I was a part of that base that I had permission to use those items. Looking back now, I understand how someone could take offense to me putting all the items into my inventory. I think after almost a year I have been able to fully reexamine my behaviors and work towards a better me which will not do anything against the rules again. Thank you.

2. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Hey Zach, and thanks for your effort for appealing your ban.

This time, however, we are delivering bad news. We have decided to deny your ban appeal. Your current ban is not all about the survival shenanigans almost a year ago.

In the year 2016 we proposed the “new era” to the community after we gained the hold of server funds. We wanted to transfer the old funds from the old account to the new one to give us a start in the new account. After several requests and messages we had not received an answer from you. Unable to fund the server and using our own personal funds we decided we have had enough.

Thanks to the community we were able to continue the server around a year ago. You should be glad we have the most awesome community who were able to keep the server alive while you left us without sufficient funds to run the server last year. I haven’t heard that many good things about your ownership on BuildCraftia after all this, either. I haven't seen anyone eager to get you online.

We have updated your ban message: “Stealing server funds, failing to comply payback requests, breaking community’s trust and raiding a claimed base”

Thread closed.

FatherFan and Dusty lick this.
  3. FatherFan

FatherFan The Priest Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

[​IMG]

Dusty licks this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.