Denied Look I am sorry but was the No Appeal thing really nessesary?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LittleKreeper, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleKreeper

LittleKreeper New Member

Username:
    Littlekreeper

Date of Ban:
    12th December 2016

Reason of Ban:
    Being disrespectful to users on the server.

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    DustyAshton

Reason of Unban:
    Dusty I am so sorry, I disagreed with people and I didn't always agree with them but all I want now is to be back, I miss my friends and I realized my mistake, maybe I should stop making enemies and stop being rude to people, that only will make people mad at me. I realized I was rude when I should of kept my opinions like that to myself, I have been having issues in real life with my family, that is really hard for me handle and sometimes it gets to me where i'm upset and feel as if nobody is there for me, which is why I come to BCSN because I feel its the one place I can relate to and it helps me relax. I know I made a mistake and that you were only doing your job which I fully respect, I miss all my friends. so if you would please consider unbanning me, thank you so much.

2. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Your ban record is probably one of the most extensive ones in our server. You have 13 warnings, 11 mutes and 4 previous bans, plus of course the current ban. You have been given multiple chances to show you are a changed person, but you have failed miserably at all of them. Your intensive rudeness and vulgarity are not welcome to our server.

For all these reasons, we are sorry to announce your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.