Denied Lewis' Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Lewis, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis

Lewis Active Member Retired Staff

Username:
    LewisAxton

Date of Ban:

13/01/2020

Reason of Ban:
    Purposely lagging a server, excessive swearing and insulting others

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    ItsAZZA

Reason of Unban:
    Hard to start this really, I think first of all I should start off by saying sorry. As an ex-staff member I should really know the rules, the truth is I did know them - I just thought I would get away with breaking and bending them. I understand this isn't a one-issue ban, it's linked to a series of events over a long period of time - probably 18 months I believe, I fully recognise my actions - they have been ridiculous. Not listening to staff, nor treating them with respect - its something I used to complain about with other "old bc" members yet it looks like I've been just as bad as some of them. I want this ban appeal - whether it is accepted or not - to be a reaching out to all of the staff on Buildcraftia, especially the two moderators who have bared the brunt of my actions the most. Word - looking back, we have disagreed more than I can remember. It's fair to say you've suffered the worst from my behaviour on the server. I am sorry, and I do hope, if I am allowed to come back, we can make bridges again. Jeremy, we were such good friends, one of my best friends on the server. My actions on Saturday night started out as a joke, and I took that too far, you said stop and I should've stopped. I regret not stopping when you asked me the most. In respects to my strong language and disrespect - this is a key example of me becoming too comfortable and forgetting that although I was friends with a staff member - speaking that way in server chat is no way to act, more so after several warnings about the matter. I understand I have connected the similar ages of me and the moderators and have used this to be more doubtful of them. I would like to say that if I am unbanned - that will stop - I can ensure it. I'm also sorry to the rest of the staff team whom I have most likely caused much inconvenience and anger to. I would really like to return to the server, be a rule-following member and do my best to make the server a more inviting place to play - especially after the last long period of time where I've not been inviting, nor friendly to all. I understand I've had several chances already, but I'd like to ask you all for one more. I will not let you down.

Thanks

2. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Hello, thank you for appealing your ban. Sadly I'm here to inform that your appeal has been denied. We think it's too early for the situation to have changed. You may appeal again in a month's time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.