Accepted Lewis’s Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Lewis, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis

Lewis Active Member Retired Staff

Username:
    LewisAxton

Date of Ban:

13/01/2020

Reason of Ban:
    Purposely lagging a server, excessive swearing and insulting others

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    ItsAZZA

Reason of Unban:
    I was rude and disrespectful and my actions were stupid, I really do regret what I have done both on the day I was banned and before that. I am truly sorry to all members and staff on BC and I would really like to return, being banned really does work as a deterrent because I’ll be honest if I am unbanned I don’t want to be banned again, I miss the server and it’s been pretty bleak not seeing everyone and playing minecraft. I am so sorry for what I’ve done and said to people and I’m sure there will still be people who have lost their trust in me - I can assure you all that I won’t act like that again, not only because I hate being banned but because I’ve come to realise I was being irrational and I’ve gotten over myself if that makes sense. I understand I’ll have a lot of bridges to mend but I’m willing to do so if you let me come back. Thank you all, and again, sorry.

2. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

Thank you for the appeal, Lewis. We're happy to announce that the application has been partially accepted. We have shortened your ban from permanent to 1 month which means you're able to join in one month's time from now. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.