Accepted Late Season

Discussion in 'DTC Maps' started by Napkin, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

Name: Late Season

Author(s): NapkinDabber

Location (from /plot info) & screenshots: 54;103

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: A deciduous forest map with big trees and a frozen brook taking place during a mid November morning.

Why should this map be selected?

This is hands down a work of art. The map actually looks like 50% bigger than it really is because of background aesthetics that I added. However it is still open world and yet, isn't overwhelming. I feel like maps can feel a little cluttered sometimes with small detail, so here is some larger detail that is still eye catching. The sides of the maps are not symmetrical, but it would be pretty obsolete to be doing any game related strategies in those areas anyway. The map takes place around 5:30am.

As for gameplay, there is not really a risk of falling into the void within the intended area of play. I think cores are a good medium distance from spawn so that there's a chance for vengeance, but far enough to where the game will not stalemate. The cores are embedded within a dent, making them slightly Valkyrie proof. This also allows hiding in a wall to break core so be careful! There are few special items in secret chests for wacky gameplay.

DoctaCirno licks this.
  2. Remmi

Remmi Moderator Staff Member Moderator Penguin

This map has been accepted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.