Kits

Discussion in 'Survival Server Discussion' started by Quicksteve, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Hello guys,

since our vote from a few weeks ago showed that a grand majority of you wanted kits, we'd love to hear some ideas for what kind of kits we could sell (e.g. redstone kit, potion kit, etc.). The kits will be a one time only thing.

Just post your ideas below!

Leo/Quicksteve

MacMeBenny licks this.
  2. haaammit

haaammit New Member

Hi there - for the most part I like to work towards getting gear, but the one thing I really would like is more homes :)

Cheers - Ham

Edit - I can now set three homes, which is enough ta :)

edit2 - there seems to be very little non-hostile mobs about - mebbe some mob eggs?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  3. athletedan

athletedan Active Member

A Kit For Every Donation Getting Better and better stuff for higher ranks. But the higher the kit the longer time period to wait until you can get that kit again!
    Also a starter kit.

4. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

This will be done, we just need ideas for what exactly you guys would like.

5. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

• More than 3 homes
    • a farmer's kit we could use once a week or something(perhaps for premium/MVP) that would include 1 carrot, 1 potato, 1 seed, and 1 watermelon seed.
    • discounted prices/discount shop for high ranking donators.

6. Quicksteve

I don't think the last one is possible. On another note: Ingame money was added: http://shop.bcsn.us/category/407170

7. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

To be honest I don't think kits would be a good addition to the server. Maybe a starter kit with iron gear and some food? (I had an issue with wood at the start.) this would help new players a lot and encourage them to play.

I love the fairness aspect of the server where everyone has an equal chance at being successful. If kits ARE added please make sure they aren't pay to win or give members a chance to receive donator kits via voting.

8. Quicksteve

That was the plan.