Accepted Kelliie's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kellie, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kellie

Kellie Member Retired Staff

Username:
    Kelliie (Now Fhowly)

Date of Ban:
    5th June 2016 11:22:58 PM

Reason of Ban:
    Disrespecting staff, ignoring multiple warnings and mutes

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    Console

Reason of Unban:
    I have taken a long-ish break from Minecraft, and a lot of old hobbies in general to focus on myself and bettering my lifestyle and behaviours. I had a close call with almost being banned on a game called League of Legends quite awhile back (Around the time of my banning) which was due to my language and behaviour towards others, And I began to notice that it was having an effect on too many things, So I began to tone it down and change the way I behave.

At the time of my ban I believed I was being bullied by a moderator, Which I still believe I was, to an extent, But the way I acted upon this belief was wrong. Instead of going to an adminstrator or owner, I took matters into my own hands and behaved rudely to him whenever he said anything to me, and talked back to him a lot. To add to this, I was still adjusting to the changes in the way people behave on Buildcraftia in comparison to how it was when I was a moderator (The general consensus at the time was to behave how you wished as long as it did not violate any rules at that time.). This isn't an excuse for my behaviour by any means, I just felt it important to mention.

I apologise for how I acted towards staff at that time in this incident, And I have had time to reflect on the situation and understand how I should have acted and why my taken actions were wrong.

Another small (And insignificant) note would be that I miss building. I enjoyed building my city and pixel art, and I regret my actions that have resulted in me being unable to continue those builds - and would love to continue doing so while quietly while keeping to myself.

2. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to file a ban appeal. I am happy to inform you it has been accepted. I hope you follow through with your promises and enjoy playing on Buildcraftia once again.
    Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.