July 1st, 2017! <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yvagary, Jul 5, 2017.

1. yvagary

yvagary Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello all!

As seen here, my one year anniversary for being staff (the second time) was this past Saturday! Exciting! I just want to make this (somewhat) short post to thank all of you guys for being here during my past year (and the four years prior to that)!

Thank you to the entire staff team for being understanding throughout the year (and my first half year). I probably would have been thrown out a window and kicked off a cliff had it not been for your guys' understanding of my health issues and whatnot.

For a little bit of context: for the third quarter of my school year my diabetes was semi out of control and I was out of school for weeks at a time and had a few emergency doctors appointments. For those of you who do know the terminology for diabetics, my A1C went from a tad bit above normal to 8.8, which is an average of about 260 I believe? Thankfully my doctor took action at the end of my third quarter and last month I had an A1C of 7.5, which is about a 150 or so average (exciting)! So, thanks again for understanding my situation so well!

Thank you to all my friends (from the past five years) for being there for me 24/7 and 365 days a year. I don't know what I would do without you lovely people <3

Finally, thank you @knewnie for everything you've done for me and for supporting me for the past two years and (almost) 3 months. I love you, and happy early 2y 3m anniversary <4

Thank you to everyone, and here's to another year! <3 <3 <3

knewnie, Lee, Remmi and 1 other person lick this.