jeremy333's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Summer 2017' started by <J_-xXJEREMY333Xx-_L>, Jun 9, 2017.

1. IGN: jeremy333

Alternative accounts: N/A

Previous in-game names (If applicable): N/A

Age & year of birth: I am currently 15 and year of birth is 2002

Discord: jeremy333 #3083

Country & Timezone: United States of America in EST (Eastern Standard time)

Current BuildCraftia Rank: Premium

Current Reputation: 85

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?: I think being a Moderator is definitely a big step up in responsibility. As said in countless movies: "With great power, comes great responsibility." But I think being a Moderator would be fun, and I plan to keep being myself, and not abuse my rank. Moderator rank is a privilege, not a hand-out gift, and it could be taken at any given moment.

What makes you different to other applicants?: I think I am one of the "younger" applicants on the server so I think that could blend in and give new-coming youth players a friendly approach to the Staff team. Especially with the expected population boom predicted for the summer season.

Do you have any past experience with moderating?: No and yes. I have never moderated on a Minecraft server, but I have been a part of Staff at numerous events around my city.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? : I am familiar with a big chunk of w/e commands, but explaining the simple claim, merge and trusting commands I could explain easily.

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?: I would be honest and upfront and say "I don't exactly know. Is there anyone else that can help him/her?" There is no shame in hiding your ignorance, so I own up to my mistakes and flaws.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?: I have paid for all ranks up to Premium, which is a donation to the server, I do have some builds of mine in the Hall of fame, and I have a accepted DTC map for everyone to play on and enjoy, which I love. I am also faithful to this server and join on a regular basis, with possibly some hiccups along the way.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?: There are several things I could do to help, I could possibly end up taking crash courses in command blocks and that stuff and help out on certain aspects to the server. I could end up building warps and parts of a spawn or even more DTC maps in the future. (the more likely one is the server builder...) But there are countless ways the server can improve, and I definitely want to help out as much as I can.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: Almost anytime. I sometimes go on "too much" according to my parents. I usually come on around 10:30-11:00 a.m. and leave around anywhere from 5:00pm to 8:00 pm in Eastern Standard Time.

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?: I am most active on the Creative and Survival servers and some P.W.'s occasionally.

How many staff application have you made previously?: I have made around 1 or 2 before this one, and this could be lucky number three. If I do not get accepted, I won't be mad or sad, or be jealous of the "winners". It is a fair competition here, and I wish good luck to all other entries!

Anything else we should know? : Alkaline thinks he is my dad, and I don't know if I should be scared or happy.

=-=-=-=-=-=