Heads For Hope 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redstone Empire Official, Dec 4, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Heads For Hope 2015 is officially underway. Remember to donate today, because HH will only be going on until January 1st!

HOW TO DONATE:
    When Joshua64885 is online ( @Wordguy ), ask him to donate to HH, and he will take your head and place it on the Official Heads For Hope Plot.

WHY TO DONATE:
    Each head that you (Yes, you!) donate will be used for $0.25 and donated to various charities. The charity choice will be decided on January 1st by the Raffle Winner, and confirmed by Joshua64885 ( @Wordguy ) and Tyroooooooone ( @TNTMan1289 ). Donation will most likely be made on January 2.

RAFFLE PRIZE:
    On the day the donation closes [January 1] there will be a raffle out of all of the donators. The donator whom has won will be awarded a $5 prize from the BCSN Donation Shop [Sales Included] and they will also help choose the charity the money will be donated to.

"Give A Head, Give A Meal"

Kashers, Bins, RazerH and 1 other person lick this.
  2. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

How can it be confirmed all of this is going to charity though, is my question?

3. Screenshots, most likely.

Trust, maybe? It's not like you have much to lose anyways (Except your head)! But yeah, screenshots.

4. TNTMan1289

TNTMan1289 Guest

You're not the one donating the money. Joshua will be receiving the heads in which he will use to donate a crap ton of quarters to charity.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  5. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

PH WAIT I GET IT I thought you meant like he was gonna donate to the server and then they give the money but now I understand nevermind thanks.

6. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Penguin Retired Staff

As I am not able to access my main computers at the moment and won't be for a couple days, can you just assume that I am willing to donate a /head the_gordonramsay for now?

7. Acer2332

Acer2332 Active Member

Ya will donate xP