Happy Birthday BuildCraftia!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ItsAZZA, Sep 10, 2016.

1. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

[​IMG]

Happy 5th Anniversary BuildCraftia Network!

This means BuildCraftia Network has been running for 5 years now. That’s a really long time for a Minecraft Server. We’ve certainly been through a lot; both good and not so good. We can all remember the ups and downs in our lives, but that can’t stop us. That’s why we are pushing forward! And now I have to put a movie by Casey Neistat in here.

I’ve had the great opportunity to be part of this server for around three years now. Seeing how the community has evolved and how the server has gone forward, even when considering all the downhills we’ve had in the past. I love working on the server, and you players are the motivation to keep on going with the development. I think Quicksteve can share the same feelings as well.

We want to thank all of our players! This all would not have happened without you! We want to thank each and everyone of you for participating in BuildCraftia’s history so far. All the creations, conversations, plays, new friends... it is for sure amazing. We hope you continue to play, create and enjoy in the future as well!

We want to give special thanks to our donors who, with their donations, have kept the server funded. Without you, we might have been gone a long time ago. So, thank you so much! <3

We also want to thank our great staff team, moderating the server around the clock, in their own free time. Always so helpful and kind. Always willing to seek for answers for players’ questions and problems. Thank you, staff! <3

Thanks to all of you once more, and as always have an awesome day on BuildCraftia!

P.S. We are hosting a 70% off ranks sale until September 11th, 9PM GMT (8PM BST / 5PM EST) in our server shop at http://shop.bcsn.us
    P.P.S After when that sale is over, it's going to be 60% off!

Napkin, RazerH, MacMeBenny and 7 others lick this.
  2. Alkaline

Alkaline Administrator Staff Member Administrator Event Winner

Happy Birthday!!

Napkin and Dusty lick this.
  3. LumenFidei

LumenFidei Well-Known Member Penguin

Happy Birthday BC!

4. johnyman333

johnyman333 The John Penguin

Happy anniversary baby,
    Got you on my mind.

5. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

NB: That's 5pm for my east coast amigos

6. TemporarilyAlone

TemporarilyAlone Former BCSN Owner Retired Staff

Wow, it doesnt feel like 5 years since it all began. Weve had some ups and some downs and its been one hell of a fun ride.

Here's to another 5!

Napkin, RazerH, LumenFidei and 3 others lick this.
  7. rabbitcake

rabbitcake Active Member Penguin

Here's hoping for ten!
    .e.png .e.png

Napkin, Dusty, ItsAZZA and 1 other person lick this.
  8. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

I can't believe that I've been on BuildCraftia for around four years now... I have so many great friendships and memories on this server. I have no idea where I would be without you all. But without anymore mushy heartfelt comments from me, Happy 5th Birthday!

Napkin licks this.
  9. epikplayer

epikplayer Active Member Penguin

Thank you @LumenFidei

Happy birthday BC!

Napkin and LumenFidei lick this.
  10. FatherFan

FatherFan Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Happy birthday, BuildCraftia!!
    The first 5 years were a blast, who knows what the next 5 will be?

Napkin, LumenFidei and ItsAZZA lick this.
  11. Kashers

Kashers Social Tiger Penguin Retired Staff

Happy Birthday! I like the orange icon for the website too!

Napkin licks this.
  12. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

Congratulations on five years guys, couldn't have done it without you all... I remember when I first started the server... I can still remember building the world by myself... and I can't forget the moment we hit 100 players... that truly made it all worth it... we defined what Minecraft servers are known as today and I'm so happy to have worked with all these great people (especially the_ramsay who was the biggest help with getting the server off the ground) along the way.

There's not much I would of changed, I just didn't expect for the server to live on past my life with the server and I'm both nostalgic and happy at the same time. It's a strange feeling. I love you all.

xoxo
    Zach

Napkin and TemporarilyAlone lick this.
  13. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Retired Staff

Happy birthday BC!
    (That moment when you realize that you've been here for 4 years and just under 2 months)

Napkin licks this.
  14. XxOreo_GamerxX

XxOreo_GamerxX New Member

How is life going without me? Problably awesome! :p

15. LordN826

LordN826 Well-Known Member

Happy 5 years guys

16. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Retired Staff

Literally sitting on the edge of a necropost,
    WellPlayed.jpg

Wordguy licks this.