Dogs :)))

Discussion in 'Random' started by DoctaCirno, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

As some of you might know I used to have two dogs - one now since the other died in an accident, it was a couple of months before him turning 12 along with his brother, however, he died a quick and painless death, so that's nice, even though my dog did suddenly become quite lazy and sleepy when his brother died, almost like he got depression?
    Anyway. I did not make this post to make y'all sad and depressed, but because I wanted to post some cute pictures of my dog, so here they are!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Really love those two pictures, turned out really well^^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He bork, bork bork

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He got this weird obsession with laying and sleeping on my mom's bags and knitting equipment, I find it cute and funny

Now some pictures of his late brother, he needs some appreciation and fame as well! ;-;
    He was the soft and gentle type, always greeting, assuring people were well and cheering them up. He would retreat to the bathroom to lay under the sink when he was too afraid because of the many people or fireworks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Mipsu please don't vore my dog : ))

Mipsu and Remmi lick this.
  2. Alkaline

Alkaline Administrator Staff Member Administrator Event Winner

Cute dogs! Sad that one of them has passed away :(

Great lighting in the first 2!

DoctaCirno licks this.
  3. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Yeah, it's pretty sad, still kinda down about it, but he did not suffer, and that's good : )