Denied Dog Health Bar

Discussion in 'Survival Bugs & Suggestions' started by HoundofNimbus, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoundofNimbus

HoundofNimbus Well-Known Member

Since basically all of you know if your dog is hurt and you feed it steaks it gets better.
    But idiotic people like me forget to heal my dog.
    So what I was thinking was to add a plugin that will show you your dogs health bar so you know if its hurt or not.

yvagary, DoctaCirno and Miner lick this.
  2. Bins

Bins Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but I thought this was gonna be like a build on Creative where you made like a bar for dogs. I don't know anymore.

Remmi and DoctaCirno lick this.
  3. johnyman333

johnyman333 The John Penguin

Don't worry, thick walleted customer!
    John Co has found the solution for you!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Remmi, Dusty, DoctaCirno and 2 others lick this.
  4. DoctaCirno

DoctaCirno Well-Known Member Retired Staff

I WOULD BUY IT!

5. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

There's already a health indicator, which is a vanilla Minecraft feature. Please read the info down below for more info about this feature.

"A wolf's tail will rise and lower depending on its health. The exact health of an individual wolf can be determined by measuring the angle between its hind legs and tail. The angle indicates the percentage of health that the wolf has. Wild wolves have a maximum health of 8 ([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]), so their tails will always remain significantly lower than those of tamed wolves. Tamed wolves can be healed by feeding them any sort of meat other than fish; this will restore as much of the wolf's health as the same food would restore hunger points when eaten by the player.

Puppies have only 8 ([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]) health when born, but their maximum health is the same as an adult's, and they can be raised to full health by feeding them or using splash potions of healing. Note that wolves do not get food poisoning, so they can freely eat rotten flesh or raw chicken. Feeding a tamed wolf which is already at full health will usually start the "love mode" animation."

The suggestion has been denied.
    Thread locked.

DoctaCirno licks this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.