Conquest - A MMORPG-PvP Server [Rebirth]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MacMeBenny, Jul 24, 2014.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. YESS!!!

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. Nah, not my thing...

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Sort of.... >_>

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

Hey guys,

Me and Lux_Caelum have been brainstorming ideas recently and one that we've thought was to give Conquest it's true potential to succeed. You may of heard about Conquest before (was really popular on last BuildCraftia Forums) or maybe your too new to know about it. But here's a description of what we're thinking for it, give us your thoughts and let us know your feedback... we're probably going to need to do some fundraising - so the more support we get, the faster we can bring this to reality!

Conquest is the new face of the Minecraft MMORPG-PVP server experience and game play. This revolutionary new server harnesses the culmination of some of the world’s finest terraforming and architectural artwork to create a fantastic and stunning scenery that is nothing but breath-taking. Not only will the server be beautiful, but also adventurous and exciting. Players will choose between either the Nation of Holmstein or the opposing Nation of Fremor and align to one of four clans that swear allegiance to their nation. Each clan has it’s own powerful benefits, so choose wisely. Own a home in one of your nation’s cities or venture out into uncharted territories to start a outpost with your friends and brothers in arms! Sail across rivers, lakes, and bays to seek out the enemy and drive them from your homeland. Raiding and siege will be commonplace and violent. Entire cities may fall if you are mighty enough to rip down their walls and storm the town center. Buy or sell armor, horses, servants, or bodyguards in this epic, cultivating, Skyrim-inspired environment! If battle is not for you, become a tradesmen and set up shop in a city or town to sell your fine wares! Whatever you choose, Conquest will be an immersing Minecraft experience that will change the way you look at Minecraft PvP forever. Now, rise up and head the call! The world is for the taking!

UPDATE #1:
    Here's a preview of the map terrain...
    [​IMG]

UPDATE #2:
    You can now help fund Conquest by donating and sharing this link here: http://www.gofundme.com/conquest

Thanks guys,
    Zach

2. Mike

Mike New Member

Jesus this sounds epic!
    I can't wait :)

MacMeBenny licks this.
  3. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

DIS sounds epic

MacMeBenny licks this.
  4. Acer2332

Acer2332 Active Member

Love it.

MacMeBenny licks this.
  5. Artsy505

Artsy505 New Member

OMG this is AWESOME
    And i don't usually say that about pvp

MacMeBenny licks this.
  6. AardonyxHD

AardonyxHD Active Member

Oh damn this sounds cool

MacMeBenny licks this.
  7. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Retired Staff

This idea would be so awesome, i cant wait

MacMeBenny licks this.
  8. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

9. xEvilCraftx

xEvilCraftx New Member

Awesome

MacMeBenny licks this.
  10. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

lol goin free lance with a bow, take out traders and such

AardonyxHD licks this.
  11. Nikesh Patel

Nikesh Patel New Member

Yessir, love this idea!

MacMeBenny licks this.
  12. TemporarilyAlone

TemporarilyAlone Former BCSN Owner Retired Staff

Good luck guys!

LordN826, Kashers, Quicksteve and 2 others lick this.
  13. MitchMatey

MitchMatey New Member

I have been waiting for this for my entire existence.

14. Miner

So go ahead and donate to it :D

AardonyxHD licks this.
  15. Lux_Caelum

Lux_Caelum New Member

Follow the Conquest project on Twitter to keep up on teaser pics! We've already released a few and will surely be adding more soon!

https://twitter.com/ConquestNet

Miner and AardonyxHD lick this.
  16. Joshthebest01

Joshthebest01 Member

Looking forward to more Moderating work yay! xD (just kidding gunna be fun) :D

17. Miner

Conquest is (according to lux) a technically different server than BC, so you wouldn't be staff unless lux appointed you.

18. Joshthebest01

Joshthebest01 Member

oh lol Zach said i could be staff on it if i wanted to xD. And just be an extension to BC job

19. Miner

Oh well, i wouldn't know if Zach set something up for the staff between BC and conquest

20. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

As far as I know, Conquest will be just another thing on the BC Server network, just like Creative, Survival, the Minigames and then Conquest.