Added/Fixed Claiming

Discussion in 'Survival Bugs & Suggestions' started by Miner, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

So today I have a suggestion that might increase the usage of the Survival server and would get rid of the annoyance of finding a build that you might want to raid only to it's claimed by a player who has been offline for 2 months.
    So basically, my suggestion is that after a month or a few weeks, a person's claim is given up and is free to take. This means the owners of the claim would have to play on survival at least once every few weeks to ensure they don't lose their items. It also means for those of us who do play survival regularly that previously unraidable bases, unraidable because of the player's offlineness for months, will become raidable.

Olocool17 and Bins lick this.
  2. OptimusZambie

OptimusZambie Active Member

But when I'm in school I only play on sundays barely so I would not agree

3. Miner

that would still be enough to show you actually play on the server. What I mean are bases that have owners who built the base then never came back and have been offline the survival server for a long time. For example, Daedalus and his huge castle.

4. Bins

Bins Well-Known Member

*cough*CREDITTOBINS*cough*

Miner licks this.
  5. Miner

sorri pls dont hurt me

6. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

What if it only unclaims itself if you aren't online for a certain number of weeks, instead of auto unclaiming regardless because it would be a bit of an annoyance to constantly reclaim if you do play it on occasion.

Unless you already said everything I just said and I wasn't paying close attention.

7. Miner

thats what I meant

8. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Oi okay

9. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

i agree with this thread. Enough said

10. Miner

Edit: This was Bin's idea, not mine

Bins licks this.
  11. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner

There's a feature that removes claims after certain time. No need to worry about unclaimed builds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.