Accepted Ban Appeal [TheHunter715561]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TheHunter715561, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username:
    TheHunter715561

Date Of Ban:
    Augest 1st, 2017

Reason Of Ban:
    Advertising

Banner:
    FatherFan

Reason Of Unban:
    First off let me say im sorry! I was banned for advertising I understand how what I was doin fit that but yet I dont. It is a converted Minecraft Realm of mine [Realm-> Server [15 MAX]] I made it to be able to continue playing with a friend of mine initially but I just kinda wanted to show some of the people ive met on BCSN what I was doing before I met them and the BCSN Community, I am NOT trying to draw people away from BCSN I would NEVER do such a thing, I love the BuildCraftia Community and would never want to do that on purpose, I was simply wondering if they wanted to come check it out real quick. This is my first ban and I didnt know what I had done was wrong, I am aware of the server rules I have looked them over but I hadnt realized that what I did fit the advertising description. I also do believe a Perma Ban was a bit extreme as I have had a clean slate on BCSN [and all servers for that matter] It was the first time and I understand the punishment and why it wont happen again,

Sincerily,
    TheHunter715561

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Remmi

Remmi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

Your ban appeal has been, accepted.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact a staff member. Thanks and have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.