Accepted ban appeal:inventor109

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Inventor109., Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inventor109.

Inventor109. New Member

Username:
    <Inventor109>

Date of Ban:
    <April 8 2015>

Reason of Ban:
    <past offences>

Creative or Survival:
    <creative>

Reason of Unban:
    Okay so in my absense I have mature quite a bit from when I was banned on that faithful day a year ago, I had time to think about things. You know like have a life and such,I learned to control my temper. Now recently just for fun i tried to log onto bc to see if I was unbanned and sure enough I was. I was so excited, my heart raced. Everyone told me welcome back inventor we missed you!. I decided to make a beautiful building complex in my new start on bc. Now however today I was banned by Jeremyclarkson. Now out of nowhere he says, "inventor109 you will now be banned for past offenses". I panicked, knowing that my hard work would be for nothing. However earlier azza and I conversed and he didn't ban me then. I was told later on that everyone had a new chance and that everyone was unbanned. Now for some reason I am banned. I feel as though I am being discriminated against. If you could take the time to read through this and know that I am sincere and that I have said I changed before and ended not being true. I have changed now, just ask optimus, nazizombieswaw,melon_thief, and kashers

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Kashers and Miner lick this.
  2. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Penguin Retired Staff

(Ignoring the rules) I'm willing to vouch that he's changed, less aggresive. I've never seen him "as bad" as people like greg say he was.

Kashers licks this.
  3. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

I apologize for this inventor109, it was a mistake to ban you. I will let my team know that this was not fair. I will unban you soon after this posting. :)

4. Inventor109.

Inventor109. New Member

Thank you! Thank you ever so much

5. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ban Appeal Accepted.

You have been unbanned from the Buildcraftia Network. If you have any questions, please contact a staff member.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.