API Update [Week 71]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Quicksteve, May 8, 2016.

1. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Hey guys,

this will be a short one as I have to go to bed soon.

Video Tutorials

@AZZA has been starting to release tutorials on his channel, starting with an awesome tutorial on how to build one of these awesome looking medieval houses you see on his builds yourself!

Maps

We're currently in the process of updating like ALL the maps. We're almost done with DTC and we'll be starting the other game modes on Monday. Make sure to check them out, to encourage playing we're leaving the fish multiplier on 2x for the rest of the week!

There has been good progress for 1.9. A few more plugins have updated and we're only waiting for about three mission critical ones. Another news that 1.9 has brought upon us is that they are now blocking servers which violate the EULA; we are hopefully small enough to stay under the radar. We're also working on making the server EULA compliant without taking away any perks, so stay tuned for that.

API Updates

API Updates will hopefully continue to be bi-weekly if I have the time.

That's all for now, have a good rest of the weekend and hopefully a good start into the week!

Leo/Quicksteve

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    DoctaCirno, RazerH, Kashers and 5 others lick this.
  2. Wordguy

Wordguy Moderator Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Thanks!

Side Note: Creative is down.

3. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Creative is back up.

4. Wordguy

Wordguy Moderator Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Thanks!

Also, I watched the video, it looks amazing! (Though Medieval isn't my style :p)

5. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member Penguin Retired Staff

*cough* STILL NO UPDATE ON PAINTBALL :(

epikplayer licks this.
  6. Henrik

Henrik New Member Penguin

Penguin so fresh you would think im from antarctica.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    yvagary licks this.
  7. FatherFan

FatherFan Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

I thought we were already EULA compliant?

Wordguy licks this.
  8. Quicksteve

No? :p

9. LordN826

LordN826 Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll have to hop on BC with all these updates, you never know

10. epikplayer

epikplayer Active Member Penguin

so thats why miner necroposted

11. Tntdestroyr

Tntdestroyr Member Penguin

Anybody with World Edit if I'm not mistaken is not EULA compliant. Also people that have Ranks being purchased, etc. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what it covers

12. Quicksteve

We'll be releasing a statement regarding the EULA soon.