Aculi's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Summer 2017' started by Aculi, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Aculi

Aculi New Member

- Prerequisite Information -

IGN: Aculi

Alternative accounts:
    None

Previous in-game names (If applicable):
    None

Age & year of birth: 15, 2001

Discord: Aculi#1583

Country & Timezone: Germany, UTC+2

Current BuildCraftia Rank: Member

Current Reputation: 25

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?:
    You've probably read this a million times, but of course, mostly to support the server(s) and the players on it. I really like to help people.
    I could do more for the server than as an ordinary member.
    Of course, I'm not applying to abuse the rank. I have not one reason to do so.

What makes you different to other applicants?:
    Ah, well, I guess I'm just younger than most of the people and the personalities of all applicants are different anyway, right?

Do you have any past experience with moderating?:
    Other than on Teamspeak³-Servers, no. But I think I do possess most of the abilities required as a staff member.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond?:
    Since I know most of the commands by now I'd simply explain it to them and also inform them about the /plot help command.

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?:
    I'd tell them about me being unsure and inquire a more experienced player (or staff member) about the answer (or ask them to respond to the user directly).

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?:
    Haven't had the chance to do much except trying to be entertaining in chat.
    Haven't been here for long as well.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?:
    As stated above, what most staff members do, support the players and server(s).
    Also working on that project to get the player count back up.
    But, yeah, I'm also open for other, new things.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: Can't promise because of school etc. but I should be able to come online at least once a day.

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?: Mostly on creative when I'm not on realms.

How many staff application have you made previously?: None.

Anything else we should know?: Not really.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Tell us about yourself: As I said, I live somewhere in Germany and I mostly play games (not only Minecraft). Also I play violin. Other than that there's not much to know about me.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017