About the ranks

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Quicksteve, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Hey there,

some of you have recently experienced issues concerning your rank on the server. I have looked into these issues and found the cause behind it. With fixing it I unfortunately introduced another issue: The ranks you might have had previously might be gone. If so, please post a response on this thread in the following format:

[NOTICE]Username:
    Proof: [/NOTICE]

Proof may be a screenshot of the PayPal transaction or a screenshot of you chatting. If you do not have any proof, don't worry, we probably have you in the payment logs somewhere.

As always, keep it up and have fun playing!

Quicksteve

ItsMeld licks this.
  2. AardonyxHD

AardonyxHD Active Member

Thank god my rank isn't messed up.

3. randomperson1668

randomperson1668 New Member

Username: Randomperson1668
    Proof: I don't have any, the paypal email was deleted ages ago, so is it possible the staff could find the record of my buycraft transaction many many months ago? EDIT: Fixed. Thanks, QuickSteve!

4. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Enjoy your rank!

5. Mike

Mike New Member

Hey it's wild I have played on this server for more than 2 years.
    I am suppose to be a premium. Sadly I don't have any proof but I have a nickname. Thank you for your time. Sincerly Wildchildmike

6. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!

7. kennybhoy

kennybhoy Member

Quicksteve Just letting you know I am somehow a guest but i was a premium before this happened i have premium and i don't know how i have premium because before i went away for 1 year i was MVP

8. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!

9. knewnie

knewnie Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Username: Th3Kn0wnM4n4t33
    I'm a mod you can take my word for it

yvagary and Dry lick this.
  10. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Username: NapkinDabber
    Rank issue: I am a mod, and currently have the helper rank.

yvagary licks this.
  11. Tilly

Tilly Well-Known Member

Yello :3

I'm a MVP

My username is clairerocks123

My proof is my nickname "Claire"

and if you look at the transactions, I've donated around 76 USD

i like green btw

12. ahinote

ahinote New Member

Hi There,

My rank should be the highest you could donate for as of 3/31/13 when I last donated.

Username: Ahinote

Proof: Paypal transaction was to Lori Kaczor. Have screenshots if you'd like too. Donated while the highest rank was on sale to a total of $42.50 across two transactions. First was on 8/13/12, second on 3/31/13. At the time I think that the highest rank was called MVP.

Thanks!

13. IPROXGio

IPROXGio Well-Known Member Retired Staff

IGN: IPROXGio
    Proof: Not needed

14. Acer2222

Acer2222 New Member

Username: Acer2332
    Proof: You should know :p; I don't have any proof :p

15. spencm18

spencm18 Member

Username: spencm18
    Proof: should be known. Lel.

Dry licks this.
  16. HazlerTheDazzler

HazlerTheDazzler Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Username: harryd101
    proof: I donated ages ago it cannot befound on paypal, but you should know me

Dry licks this.
  17. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!

18. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!

19. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!

20. Quicksteve

Enjoy your rank!