Accepted Aboudiiixx's Ban Appeal (LittleCutieEmma)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by abdo, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abdo

abdo New Member

Username:
    Aboudiiixx (Username before ban: LittleCutieEmma)

Date of Ban:
    6th September 2016

Reason of Ban:
    Impersonating another player

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    ItsAZZA

Reason of Unban:
    It was really stupid of me to impersonate steeza10... Thing is, I have been playing on this server since 2014 and it was a really great memory to play ever since... I have been through the 3 phases of bcsn.us.. when it was just buildcraftia, then arcadia, and then buildcraftia again... I remember my first plot on the first buildcraftia.. and when it was switched to arcadia I was surprised to see that the plots have been reset, and when it was back to buildcraftia I was shocked to see that my really old plot was there.. Then I wanted to relive the memories and see my friend's plot (steeza10).. So I told one of the staff members that her plot was mine and I was steeza10 and this was my new account and I wanted to claim the plot.. and then it looks like I got banned for impersonation :/... It was a really stupid act from me and I promise I won't do it again if you let me back on the server.
    If you look at my records I have never been muted/kicked/banned from before and this is my very first offense and I am really sorry for committing such offense. I just want to go back to the old community like the old days and relive my memories. Please consider my ban appeal and I am really sorry for what I have committed.

Thank You.

2. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Administrator Owner Moderator Event Winner Penguin

Thanks for your application. I'm happy to announce that your ban request has been accepted and the ban is now lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.