5 years of NapkinDabber

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Napkin, May 10, 2018.

1. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

Hey y’all. It’s my 5th anniversary on BC this month. I don’t really remember the exact date but I’ve always estimated it to be May 12th (I was about to graduate from middle school.) Thanks for being there when I was bored out of my mind on a Friday night. I might be a player of the past, but I still pop on... albeit very sparsely... My boys Kash and Jeremy have completely abandoned ship to live their lives to the fullest, and my homie Remmi is on the edge of disappearing as well, so I don’t really have a whole lot of reason to be online anymore. But I’m happy to see that the server was able to outlast my 5th anniversary. I had expected it to be shut down by the beginning of this year. I hope BC reaches a Renaissance period and finds another semi mature clown to take my place. Y’all can use a fresh Napkin.

Olocool17 licks this.
  2. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Yeah I hope BC can come back somehow and have good numbers again and an active community. Its crazy to think that I joined the summer before I went into 6th grade, now I'm about to go into the summer before I graduate high school. I don't think about the server that often, or the friends I've made on it anymore either, but that's probably for the best. Most of them know a different version of me than what I actually am.

Napkin licks this.