Accepted Robodog_X920's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Robodog_X920, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robodog_X920

Robodog_X920 New Member

Username:
    Robodog_X920

Date of Ban:
    10/8/16

Reason of Ban:
    Evading Ban

Banner (from the ban screen or bcsn.us/bans):
    RazerH Permanent

Reason of Unban:
    I was banned on 10/8/16 for ban evading, which I haven't played on that date. And if I did and I forgot, I wasn't even banned before that date. My brother was though, so RazerH might have thought I was him. My brothers account was sold. He quit about 1-2 years ago. He never plays Minecraft, even if I try to get him to. And I would never let him use my account for any purpose anyhow. I don't let anyone touch my PC because I have a lot of private stuff on here. And the last time I played on bcsn was by my guess about January of last year. I don't know if I stopped in for a second on the 8th but I wasn't ban evading. I don't have an alt or any other accounts that were banned, my brothers was the only one and it may have detected my internet IP to be his which could cause problems. But on the basis, I am sorry I didn't take precautions of this happening and I hope I will get back on soon.

2. Remmi

Remmi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

Your ban appeal has been accepted.

Your ban record is not the cleanest, but those events happened quite a while ago. It is suggested to get your reputation up, and not fall back into bad behaviour.

Thanks and have a great day! If you have any other questions please contact a staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.