RANDOM DROP PRTIEZ HUEHUEHUE

Discussion in 'Survival Server Discussion' started by NapkinDabber, Feb 1, 2015.

1. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Hiya! I had an idea for awhile THAT IS TO DIE FOR. It will take awhile to set this idea up, but , I will be building a drop party room eventually (watch I'll probably forget) where you will pay at the door for some amount of money. You are then permitted to go inside and grab as many riches as you can! Just remember, I'm not OP so I can't just shower you with items out of creative mode. Anyway, prizes can range anywhere from a wooden button, to a god's sword. If you have any suggestions for this idea just tell me. Remember this idea is subject to cancellation at any time.

JeremyC licks this.
  2. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

me like

3. KillzamZ

KillzamZ Active Member

What the cow said..

JeremyC licks this.
  4. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

:)

5. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Owner Administrator Moderator Event Winner Penguin

I just had another idea: To boost our MCF thread, we could make it so that when it receives 10? new responses, we'll make a drop party. Not sure if this is a good idea tho.

6. Dry

Dry Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Soooooo
    What are we doing?

7. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Not playing survival that's for sure

Quicksteve and Dry lick this.
  8. Cyril

Cyril Active Member

;-; Why do you guys not play survival. D; its so lonely

9. Quicksteve

Quicksteve Supreme Overlord Penguin Staff Member Owner Administrator Moderator Event Winner Penguin

I had to laugh, but then cry a little :p

10. FatherFan

FatherFan The Priest Staff Member Moderator Penguin

Penguins don't cry.
    I do love the idea of random drop parties though.

11. Quicksteve

Yep, we might do them for events e.g. voting milestones or similar.