Denied LittleKreeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LittleKreeper, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleKreeper

LittleKreeper New Member

Username:
    LittleKreeper

Date of Ban:
    12th December 2016

Reason of Ban:
    Disrespect

Banner:
    DustyAshton

Reason of Unban:
    Its been almost three months since my ban, and I have had a lot of time to think, I just want to be back. My friends miss me and I miss them, I missed the community that I was so loyal to. Please consider letting me back, I am young and stupid, I have anxiety, depression, and I am having a lot of problems at home, my dad nearly died, and my mom has been sick. I can be irrational and angry, I have a short temper because I need to get things off my chest, I know I shouldn't do it on the server, but I want to be back, I promise I will do better, I will make more friends than foes, but that was all in the past. Please let me back. please. That is my only wish.

2. ItsAZZA

ItsAZZA BuildCraftia Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

First of all, sorry to hear your parents being sick, we hope they are doing better now.

I do not know, what's your definition for being loyal to something. I believe that must be close to "being aggressively vulgar and rude to other players". We do not think you are ready to get back to the server now, nor in the near future. Using anxiety, depression or any other condition or events at home don't justify your past actions nor will it justify any of your upcoming actions. Seems like you need to learn some anger management and if anything to do it off the server and not to harass our players because of it.

Your ban record is probably one of the most extensive ones in our server. You have 13 warnings, 11 mutes and 4 previous bans, plus of course the current ban. You have been given multiple chances to show you are a changed person, but you have failed miserably at all of them. Your intensive rudeness and vulgarity are not welcome to our server.

This ban appeal has been denied. You may appeal again in a month, if you see necessity for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.