J_Awesome9 Mod Application

Discussion in 'Summer 2017' started by J_Awesome9, Jun 11, 2017.

1. J_Awesome9

J_Awesome9 New Member

- Prerequisite Information -

IGN: J_Awesome9

Alternative accounts: N/A

Previous in-game names (If applicable): N/A

Age & year of birth: 13 - 6th July 2003

Discord: TheBeanOfLegend#4440

Country & Timezone: United Kingdom - GMT

Current BuildCraftia Rank: Penguin

Current Reputation: 0, though I have voted multiple times

=-=-=-=-=-=

- Moderator Application -

Why would you like to become a Moderator?: I have had an experience where I have been online with rulebreakers but no present staff. It annoyed me when I tried to tell staff that on Discord but still staff didn't come.

I take this seriously. Unless I have some urgent business on another server I would come to stop such occurrences.

What makes you different to other applicants?: That's for you to decide.

Do you have any past experience with moderating?: Yes.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? : I would gladly help them out; usually when I'm on the server I'm not too busy

If a user asked you a question you are unable to answer, what would you do?: I generally challenge the logic of the question. If I can't do that, then I don't answer, or try to change the subject.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia?: Currently, I am making a 3-part DTC animation, as many know. I am putting a lot of effort into it and giving up time that could've been spent on other projects, including my BC plot.

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia?: As well as making other animations, I am trying to promote the server by telling my many friends about it.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Additional Information -

Amount of time a day / week you can come online: I'd say about 5 hours maximum per day

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on?: Creative

How many staff application have you made previously?: Zero

Anything else we should know? :

=-=-=-=-=-=

Optional
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a teenage Aspie metalhead who makes Minecraft animations. Enough said.