Guess Who

Discussion in 'Winter 2016' started by TomBoiiWolfie, Dec 9, 2016.

1. TomBoiiWolfie

TomBoiiWolfie Well-Known Member

IGN:
    tinbinwolfie

Alternative accounts: N/A

Previous IGN (If applicable):
    (not in order) FallOutWaffle, woflheichou, TomBoiiWolfie, EATmyCHILDREN

Age & date of birth:
    14, 16/07/2002

Discord:
    tinbinwolfie

Country & Timezone:
    England, GMT

Current BuildCraftia Rank:
    Penguin

Moderator Application -
    Why would you like to become a Moderator? :
    I'll keep it short - I like helping people. I appreciate it whenever people help me out, and I have no reason as to why I shouldn't return that. I think the community on BCSN is awesome, so I'd like to try and help it stay that way by attempting to become a moderator.

What makes you different to other applicants? :
    I'm on everyday for a quite a while (just did /seen because I'm on the server as I write this and it says 3 hours, 44 minutes), my timezone is GMT and surprise surprise I'm actually pretty patient.

Do you have any past experience with Moderating? :
    Yeah.

If a user asked you for help, e.g. with plot commands, how would you respond? :
    I'd offer them that help, of course, and I might show them a few other commands related to the one they needed help with for future reference; for example if they asked how to get a plot, I'd tell them to do /p claim or /p auto, say the amount of plots they could get at their rank, and that /p merge exists.

What have you done in the past for BuildCraftia? :
    I've made maps and warps (with my amazing wife conleesivan), tried to help people out and I think I've become a friend to a lot of the community, or at least somewhat familiar. I haven't personally donated, but I've still had different ranks (supposedly that's useful?).

What could you do in the future for BuildCraftia? :
    Well, if I did get mod, I could moderate and do whatever the server needs me to do!

Additional Information -
    Amount of time a day / week you can come online:
    1-5 hours on weekdays, and anywhere between 1 and 10 hours on weekends.

Which of the BuildCraftia server(s) are you most active on? : Creative.

How many staff application have you made previously? (If applicable): 4, this is my 5th

Anything else we should know? : Probably not?

Secret Word :
    GREEN !

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - =

Optional - Tell us about yourself:
    Something about myself includes the fact that I should have made this application earlier. Good luck @ everyone.

P.S: No one told me I couldn't name this thread "Guess Who" so, hey, there you go.