DTC- Rules?

Discussion in 'DTC' started by Wordguy, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Wordguy

Wordguy Well-Known Member Penguin

Mods have mentioned rules for DTC, they have banned several over these rules, but after a little looking, I've thought, where are the rules? What are they? Now of course there's the "use common sense" but tbh, let's say a 9 year old joins and plays DTC? They get banned for no common sense? Discuss below please. I don't want to cause a fight, but want to hear these rules, and how a brand new player with no forums account can know them. Thanks! :D

RazerH and Bins lick this.
  2. Bins

Bins Well-Known Member

GIMME DA RULES :C

3. Miner

Miner Bye y'all Retired Staff Penguin

The rules of DTC are the same as on the creative server and the entire network. especially: Don't be a dick, use common sense, don't grief. They really shouldn't have to be put everywhere

Dusty and MacMeBenny lick this.
  4. RazerH

RazerH Moderator Retired Staff

This is 100% relatable to my recent ban, there are no official rules to DTC at all anywhere, so how can one justify me getting banned? Again, no official rules.

Bins licks this.
  5. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

We are currently in the progress of making said rules official with a post regarding them. Stay tuned.

6. Wordguy

EDIT- Rules added! :D

7. Miner

Again, the rules of the server apply to dtc as well. Emphasis on: Don't be a dick, don't grief, Use common sense, listen to staff.

8. Wordguy

Now I have one other question. I attempted asking this on BC, but people think I'm arguing, I just have a question.

Let's say about a month from now someone brand new joins BC, and sees everyone doing /DTC, and goes join them. How is he supposed to know that the forums exist, until he already has a warn against him? In my opinion, there should be rules on signs.

RazerH licks this.
  9. MacMeBenny

MacMeBenny Founder Retired Staff

In regard to that, it is the player's responsibility to stay updated on future BuildCraftia related events, rules, and guidelines via the forums. However - in the situation where someone still does not attempt to view the forums we will have signs in spawn that link to the official rules for said server.

Wordguy and Miner lick this.
  10. Miner

the spawn already has signs for rules lol

11. Wordguy

Thanks!

Not rules for DTC.

12. Miner

If you read the rules carefully, you'll see they're pretty much the same

Dusty licks this.