Bow spam

Discussion in 'DTC' started by JeremyC, Aug 5, 2015.

1. JeremyC

JeremyC Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Yes yes, many of you already know how I feel about bow spamming but im going to say it again:
    Bow spamming is something that has now become very popular, as many people use archer. Bow spamming from long distances is fine, thats what bows are meant to do. Spam people with arrows from LONG distances. But here we come to bow spam from 10 blocks away or less, aka, a sword fight.
    It's technically legal. Theres nothing anyone can do to stop you. But for fuck sake don't do it. It's a dick move. All kits have their advantages and disadvantages. The archer's disadvantage is lack of a good pvp weapon. Melee kit lacks enough arrows. But if your going to choose a kit, live with the disadvantages. Live with the fact that archer has shit weapons. Learn how to pvp. Dodge strikes. Maybe be paired up with someone who's melee. I don't know and I don't care. Just please, don't bow spam someone when they are 5 blocks away from you. Nobody likes it, and your respect in dtc will just crumble. Kthxbye

Bins, Remmi, RazerH and 3 others lick this.
  2. HestiaMinecraft

HestiaMinecraft Well-Known Member Retired Staff

but I liek to.. :( (jk I try to not)

3. Dry

Dry Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Do it once Ok
    Do it twice Your a annoying scrub
    Do it 3 times OK YOUR THAT GUY

knewnie, Remmi and Dusty lick this.
  4. Dusty

Dusty Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Or if you say you don't do it/won't do it but you do it anyways, YOU'RE THAT GUY

5. HestiaMinecraft

If someone starts blowing stuff up and calls that a "strategy", "defense", or "tactic", I will whip out my fucking bow and bow spam everyone to death because it's a "strategy".

Dusty licks this.
  6. Dusty

Dusty Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Orrrrr you could just riot because both of those so called "strategies" are really annoying

7. Dry

No. That just makes you a hypercritical prick

8. MrIvy

MrIvy Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Strafing, blocking yourself

9. mrfishfishy

mrfishfishy Well-Known Member

It's all part of the game. Play it how you wish. If you do not enjoy it, don't play.

Wordguy licks this.
  10. Remmi

Remmi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Penguin

but in the game there is not a kit called "Bow spammer" people just choose to do so... It's called "archer" so you can shoot people from far away... really bow spamming just gets people annoyed and then no one wants to play. Anywho... I thought spamming was against the rules? (get it because the rules say no spamming and technically people SPAm arrows ehuehue imsmart)

JeremyC licks this.
  11. Dry

I just do it to annoy people - ̮ ̮-

12. Bins

Bins Well-Known Member

IT IS ALWAYS FOR DEFENSE OR FOR SOME STRATEGY PLZ DONT DOUBT ME KTHANKYUUU

13. HestiaMinecraft

nver im sorry but blowing up stuff seems like for fun and to annoy people than as a strategy AND I JUST GOT BLOWN UP IN A DTC GAME

14. Dry

My TNT work is the best on the server don't go hating on me

15. NapkinDabber

NapkinDabber Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Now spam is excellent and is a nice tactic for archers because all their other goodies in their inventories aren't powerful.

HestiaMinecraft and mrfishfishy lick this.