Bitches Fighting!

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Napkin, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Napkin

Napkin Well-Known Member Penguin

I was in the shower, and the shower is thinking time, and I was in deep thought about my art, and I came to the conclusion that I really don't draw violent moments. I mean there's always chasing scenes, or the aftermath of the attack, but I never have taken the time to visualize the attack;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ^But did she rlly napkin?! I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW SINCE IT HAPPENED OFF SCREEN

I mean, it's obviously implied in the above scenarios that the subject was attacked by the person whom they pissed off, but, it also takes away the visualization of HOW the character's execute their interactions. The interactions are important to help push a story forward, especially in a non comedic based story like Pool Bizzle Sociedad.

I sketched out this cool little fight scene between Elip, and Bad Lightskin Girl Dealah and I can actually feel the weight and force of their attacks, which is definitely good, since nobody wants stiff and lame characters.

I [​IMG]
    I picked these two to have a rivalry because Jug & Dealah are foil characters to Elip & Gam, which basically means they are suffering similar conflict, but react differently towards solving their problems, which is a tool to expose the flaws of the more important set of characters (in this case Elip & Gam).

Enjoy a little update!

Lee, Remmi and Mipsu lick this.