Licks Received:
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1997 (Age: 20)
Single

Share This Page

Tntdestroyr

Member, Male, 20, from Dallas, Texas, United States

Penguin

In today's world, rational and reasonable thinking doesn't exist anymore, or we just choose to be oblivious to whats really right or wrong. Jan 1, 2017

Tntdestroyr was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017
    1. TNTMan1289
      TNTMan1289
      Hey now that I'm gone, people can now refer to you as TNT! You are my heir. I shall now dub you the new TNT.
    2. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      In today's world, rational and reasonable thinking doesn't exist anymore, or we just choose to be oblivious to whats really right or wrong.
      1. Mipsu licks this.
    3. OptimusZambie
      OptimusZambie
      Happy News Years my dude.
      1. Tntdestroyr licks this.
      2. Tntdestroyr
        Tntdestroyr
        Same to you
        Jan 1, 2017
    4. DoctaCirno
    5. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      I already stressed earlier bout how these bans are seriously over enforced, unban chips, alkaline, and thadric, stop driving ppl away. RELAX
      1. DoctaCirno licks this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Wordguy
        Wordguy
        This is really stupid. They do bannable things, and get banned. Don't expect the fact that you donate money to protect you or your friends
        Jun 10, 2016
        RazerH and Dusty lick this.
      4. Tntdestroyr
        Tntdestroyr
        Dude,my opinion towards what I've seen happening and totally turn it to something completely unrelated to what was said, as if I attempt to buy peoples approval to get protection for me or anyone else is stupid. Think things out more before you speak, i donate for BCSN. Why not donate for ppls ranks so they come back, ItS the same as donating right. Try to just keep your accusations to yourself.
        Jul 4, 2016
        DoctaCirno licks this.
      5. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        ayylmaoyoujustgottoldboi
        Jul 7, 2016
    6. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      OK ok ... I guess I am slow.. I JUST NOW discovered the "lick" button xD lol .. Ik .. Ik
      1. Wordguy and DoctaCirno lick this.
      3. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        I was when I posted it, therefore it isn't.
        Mar 26, 2016
      4. Tntdestroyr
        Tntdestroyr
        Lol I get to tell my mom im startin to become popular, I now have 2, that's right, 2 followers !! Movin on up. xD
        Mar 28, 2016
        DoctaCirno licks this.
      5. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        No you don't. *unfollows*
        Mar 28, 2016
    7. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      I don't care if doc doesn't want to be mod, imo was the best mod I've come across, no offense to the others that still re, I vote 4 doc!! XD
      3. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        Oh, rip. And who cares that you're on during the night? At least you're on~
        Mar 25, 2016
        Tntdestroyr licks this.
      4. Tntdestroyr
        Tntdestroyr
        Oh, what I meant was that I'm always on during the night here where I am night that is, and usually there is no mod on at that time.
        :P
        Mar 26, 2016
        DoctaCirno licks this.
      5. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        Ah. Well, that's good, because if you were Mod, then there would be someone on at that time x3
        Mar 26, 2016
    8. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      I vote for doctacirno as moderator, he might not want to be, but imo was the best
      3. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        My sudden mood changes, and offensive attitude are also some of the reasons why I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be a Mod again, haha!
        Mar 24, 2016
      4. Bins
        Bins
        drd is/was bae BUT bro you shoulda been here when StickWarsLit was here, DAMN HE WAS GOOD
        Mar 28, 2016
        DoctaCirno licks this.
      5. DoctaCirno
        DoctaCirno
        Bins stfu, Buster's the bae
        Mar 28, 2016
    9. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      Its been done, I totaly and fully regret everything . Your backups have been deleted per your request.
      1. Wordguy licks this.
      2. Wordguy
        Wordguy
        Thank you.
        Mar 5, 2016
        Tntdestroyr licks this.
    10. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      Well that's a relief, I just have gone through losing my work before, makes me think the worst is going to happen, but glad to see its back
    11. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      Man coming up to second day down is making me feel like I did when edawg server erased all my builds without warning. Kinda sucks tbh.
    12. Dry
      Dry
      Yeah Im not oreo lmao. Im not often on the server so that might explain why you confused me with him but im always lurkin the forums.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dry
        Dry
        ahahaha its fine thanks \m/
        Mar 3, 2016
      3. Mipsu
        Mipsu
        \m/ rawr
        Jun 10, 2016
      4. Dry
        Dry
        No
        Jun 10, 2016
    13. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      It is what it is, sometimes you really do just have to say "fuck it", That doesn't work on EVERYTHING though.
      1. NapkinDabber and DoctaCirno lick this.
    14. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      yea no doubt bro xD it only took about a week to be able to do that :\
      1. DoctaCirno and NapkinDabber lick this.
    15. DoctaCirno
      DoctaCirno
      Yo, Tnt, welcome to the Forums! I'm lookin' forward to see some posts from you! c;
      1. Tntdestroyr licks this.
    16. Tntdestroyr
      Tntdestroyr
      Glad I can finally do things on the forums after a long lasting issue with signing up xD
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1997 (Age: 20)
    Single
    I would have to say I'm a very laid back guy that try's to show respect to everyone. I do have the joking around side of me but never am meaning disrespect when I do say something out there XD just having fun, I'm very competitive and love a challenge. I'm really on minecraft for the creative part of the game and just like to see what you can really create, like art to me really. Everything else I well.. not me, I guess you can say. That's really all about me, ask for more if you want ;)

Signature

Live life to the fullest, try not to sweat the small stuff, life's to short to hold grudges or stay mad at pointless things. Live and let live.